What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
I do not see us buying more forwards we have

Tatola
Cook
Sele
Keaon
Arrow
Murray

Mamozelos
Host
Havili
Tom

Moale
DSF
Jed
Chee Kam
Knight
Lovett
Duncan
It's a small pack. And lacks aggression.
Moale and DSF are the only big guys after Tom, and they won't peak for 2-3 years. Duncan could be another Cam Murray but he is still small. Havili we missed him last night, but these rest is a bit ho-hum for me

Eric the great

Juniors
Look we ran out of steam after a great ride injuries and suspension to major players at back end of season finished us we had as good a season as what was expected what a gutsy effort we ran into a red hot side I would have have hated to make gf with the side we hade left and got a real touch up because if you think the Penrith supporters are good winners see how you would feel in front of parra supporters who haven’t won for years and finally let there years of frustration go at you all.

Inkers75

Juniors
Well one game till the season is over. Throughly enjoyed it , albeit the result last weekend.
As a Pom, thank you for the producers of the Forum magazine which is most valuable to me.

callmack1

Staff member
'They are killing him' - Burnout fears for Murray as roster doubts emerge after Souths 'fell apart': https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...k/news-story/87c3fdee1f0a74f2c13bd6629f94379c

Normally, I would blow up at articles like this but to be fair, I kind of agree.

Can understand why Cam played 80 in the Prelim because of a few key outs but we can't play him for 80 every week or we will burn him out. I know we don't usually, normally he gets a 10-15 minute break throughout a game, but it's just something the club needs to be aware of. We don't want a repeat of Sam.

Having Hosty back next year, as well as our second row depth will really help as it will allow Arrow to move into the middle to give Murray a spell.

Hellray

Juniors
'They are killing him' - Burnout fears for Murray as roster doubts emerge after Souths 'fell apart': https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...k/news-story/87c3fdee1f0a74f2c13bd6629f94379c

Normally, I would blow up at articles like this but to be fair, I kind of agree.

Can understand why Cam played 80 in the Prelim because of a few key outs but we can't play him for 80 every week or we will burn him out. I know we don't usually, normally he gets a 10-15 minute break throughout a game, but it's just something the club needs to be aware of. We don't want a repeat of Sam.

Having Hosty back next year, as well as our second row depth will really help as it will allow Arrow to move into the middle to give Murray a spell.
Agreed Host will be back, Havili not injured. Plus the plethora of young back rows coming through in Duncan, Lovett and Gale?

Our stocks are looking good.

It was a do or die game for f**k sake. Clearly the captain was going to play until he couldn’t move. These journos need to shut up and mind their own business

callmack1

Staff member
Agreed Host will be back, Havili not injured. Plus the plethora of young back rows coming through in Duncan, Lovett and Gale?

Our stocks are looking good.

It was a do or die game for f**k sake. Clearly the captain was going to play until he couldn’t move. These journos need to shut up and mind their own business
Nailed it mate!!

I'm expecting Duncan and Lovett to both debut at some time next year which is exciting!

handyman2190

Bench

Honestly? Do they take yeo off every game?
If we are ahead in the game ok rest him for ten,but if its tight id leave him on,do they take jake T off?
Depends on the game, we really need to bulk up our reserves bench

soc123_au

Staff member
Honestly? Do they take yeo off every game?
If we are ahead in the game ok rest him for ten,but if its tight id leave him on,do they take jake T off?
Depends on the game, we really need to bulk up our reserves bench
Yeo doesn’t get as flogged in defence as Murray, he gets a bit more cover from the rest of the pack.
Your boy is an absolute gun and has no off switch, but I agree with the article he needs the odd rest or the rest of the pack to step up and go with him. It would be criminal to shorten his career through mismanagement. In saying that I reckon your coach is no fool and will change it up a bit next year to get it right.

callmack1

Staff member

Latest posts