What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Representative Round: Pacific Nations Games

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Love these weekends, some great footy.

Good start for the Bloos in the U/19s last night.

This thread is more for the Pacific Nations games.

Here is a link to all the teams including the Pacific Nations teams.

strider

Post Whore
This is a very exciting thread.
My cousins boy is playing for Malta tomorrow.
Apparently Malta got analed by lebanon on wednesday

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I look forward to some great Hakas this weekend

love watching them

jk13

First Grade
Dbrown makes this kiwi side far more dangerous than previous years. Wonder if papali will miss out on this feeling next year

JokerEel

Coach
Penisini has made alot of tackles. Doesn't get enough early ball to show attacking skill though.

Manu with over 300m is crazy

Incorrect

Coach
Manu is a million dollar player but any club than the Roosters, he’s too good for the centres.
I've been one of his biggest fans since the days Latrell was the other centre at the Roosters and taking all the accolades. I thought we should have been sniffing around him back then.... He has gone a different stratosphere since those days in 2019....

strider

Post Whore
i didn't see the nz tonga game .... i thought the samoa cook islands game was pretty meh .... but i didn't mind the PNG game - those merkins fired up. Alot of whities this year.

i love that all the PNG dudes (apart from the whities) are practically all the same body shape no matter what position you play - lol

Latest posts