What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Squad: Gains, Losses & Re-signings.

Ghostrider22

Juniors
Because the club has always had the attitude that the player needs to want to play for the club first & foremost instead of just trying to sign the best available.
I know of a player who was talking to the club when Albert was in recruitment & him his father & manager all say Albert was impossible to deal with. Just maybe there’s still a bit of that there in the club.
Your so right Blacksafake, Craig was a very difficult person to deal, he was never really friendly.

Gareth67

First Grade
Attack ( other than setting up his winger ) was never a problem. Strong, tough, direct ✅, defensive reads, shooting out of the line, isolating his winger ❌.

It sounds as if he has finally found his niche in their team , Brownie tends to think outside the box unlike the other chap who was pulling the strings over our way .

Last edited:

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
I’m liking the playing style of Francis Molo. Seems to be busy and definitely makes an impact when he’s on. Assuming George Burgess is in the bag, we still need to buy a good centre and a good utility player at the least. By the way, the NRL needs to piss the bunker off!
Agree about the bunker. Why did they feel the need to poke their nose into the Feldt try? The decision wasn't a "shocker". To be fair I thought it could just as easily have been let go, not overturned. Sure, butt in if there is a clear and obvious error, but this thousandth of a second possible issue - just butt out!

Dragon David

First Grade
Agree about the bunker. Why did they feel the need to poke their nose into the Feldt try? The decision wasn't a "shocker". To be fair I thought it could just as easily have been let go, not overturned. Sure, butt in if there is a clear and obvious error, but this thousandth of a second possible issue - just butt out!
Kyle Feldt is a decent, honest, hard running winger. Wish we had him at the Dragons.

dragon thomo

Juniors
Forwards dragons should consider Egan Butcher , Siosiua Taukeiaho (Roosters), Josh King (knights).

Backs
Tyrone Peachey(titans), Joseph Manu (roosters) pending $, Corey Oats (broncos)
And dare I say it Blake Ferguson (eels) if cheap I believe he would be useful.

St Tangles

Bench
Not alot off contract players worth looking at

Some we should consider

Tanah Boyd / Tyrone Peachey / Connor Watson / Keenan Palasia / Egan Butcher / Braidon Burns

dragon thomo

Juniors
The roosters are trying to offload Taukeiaho ( possible super league)
He would be a good pick up especially when we missed Finuncane.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
The roosters are trying to offload Taukeiaho ( possible super league)
He would be a good pick up especially when we missed Finuncane.
He is a quality player and we could certainly use him. Apparently he is on pretty big bucks at the Rorters, and would attract similar high pay in Super League. Not sure how much the Dragons could afford to pay, but worth an offer. Surely Taukeiaho would rather stay in sunny Oz than go to cold old England.

BLM01

First Grade
Forwards dragons should consider Egan Butcher , Siosiua Taukeiaho (Roosters), Josh King (knights).

Backs
Tyrone Peachey(titans), Joseph Manu (roosters) pending $, Corey Oats (broncos)
And dare I say it Blake Ferguson (eels) if cheap I believe he would be useful.
Unfortunately Oates and Fergo days are over on the wing
Josh King will stay a Knight
Manu will cost $1 mill a year..too much. Reportedly that is what warriors offering him. The other 3..yeh look good

Latest posts