What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Squad: Gains, Losses & Re-signings.

brissiedragon

Juniors

Inisai Toga

Juniors

dungay dragon

Juniors
If we sign Sharon Woods I’m out.

St George Illawarra and the Brisbane Broncos have also had discussions about making a play for Woods.

Another who doesnt need a towel to shower after a game..
Even makes Vaughan look good for similar coin...400k
Get sick n tired of getting linked to these NOMADS ...

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Another who doesnt need a towel to shower after a game..
Even makes Vaughan look good for similar coin...400k
Get sick n tired of getting linked to these NOMADS ...
You do know that the player managers always include the Dragons as "in talks with" every dud player looking for a new contract in an attempt to stir up some interest? Not true in most cases. I sure hope it is not true in this case!

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
more good news

At the Dragons, Hunt has opted into the final year of his deal for 2023 while centre Zac Lomax's has done likewise with his long-term deal, enacting the final-year option in his in favour for 2026.

Good to hear. That should put to bed the ridiculous rumour that Zac wanted out of the Dragons. I hope he has a blinder tonight - flick pass to Rav4 to crash over in the corner for the winning try, then Zac converts it from the sideline to rub salt into the wound..

Dragon David

First Grade
more good news

At the Dragons, Hunt has opted into the final year of his deal for 2023 while centre Zac Lomax's has done likewise with his long-term deal, enacting the final-year option in his in favour for 2026.

Thanks for putting this post on VodkaSaint. It will let us all know how long we will have the players listed for. Interesting that Lomax has exercised his 1 year option already to remain a Dragon for 2026.

Looking at the list, we could be getting rid of 9 players whose contracts finish at the end of 2021 and there are a lot of guys contracts finishing in 2022.

2022 will be an interesting year to see what happens for 2023 which I think will be year in which we will excel.

Maddragon99

Juniors
more good news

More confirmation that Instagram isn’t a reliable source of information. Good on you Zac!