What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Squad: Gains, Losses & Re-signings.

possm

Coach
Imo, with his history, he should have been offered a one year deal only with the clear message- improve your discipline or look for another club. The fact he was offered a 2 year deal tells me that Haran and Millward do not believe we are competitive for quality, aggressive, backrow forwards like the Nathan Browns of this world.
Both Horan and Millward should be shown the door along with Griffin's two assistant coaches. There must be better available.

Maguire will struggle to make the 17 next season when the cavalry arrives.

Molo
New Hooker
Burgess
Sims
Sua
JDB

Lawrie
Kerr
Coric
Alvaro
Faamasuli
Maguire

thebigredv

First Grade
Maguire will struggle to make the 17 next season when the cavalry arrives.

Molo
New Hooker
Burgess
Sims
Sua
JDB

Lawrie
Kerr
Coric
Alvaro
Faamasuli
Maguire

I think this year has shown we can expect our forward selections to be a never ending merri go round with the amount of suspensions the likes of McGuire, Fui, Sims and JDB find themselves receiving. Not sure but I think Sua finds himself in trouble a bit too.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Both Horan and Millward should be shown the door along with Griffin's two assistant coaches. There must be better available.
I am not sure how Millward hangs onto his job after so many negative outcomes. Is he Bruce Gordon's secret love child? I agree he should go. Ben Haran I thought was doing a reasonable job, at least the few times he has been interviewed he has said the right things. He needs to put a few runs on the board. No idea who any replacements would be. I am disappointed in what Elliot and Gentle have shown, but I like Elliot.

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
Molo
Burgess
Lawrie
Kerr

All the rest are reserve-grade standard props. We still need one more first-grade prop in our rotation.
I don’t know if it is just me
Not sure what others think but I have been watching Molo for a while and I am worried he is hardly setting a poor performing Cowboys side alight
He is struggling to be picked and was dropped a couple weeks ago
I hope he shows more down here 🤔

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
I don’t know if it is just me
Not sure what others think but I have been watching Molo for a while and I am worried he is hardly setting a poor performing Cowboys side alight
He is struggling to be picked and was dropped a couple weeks ago
I hope he shows more down here 🤔
I don't know much about him tbh. My relative enthusiasm was based on "well, he was picked for SOO". But then again, Queensland lost! You're right, hope he goes really good next year (but not when we play the cows in round 24)

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
Some harsh comments on here about McGuire. I think he has added abit to the forwards. Usually good numbers with the ball and defensively. He’s on the bench for me next year.
I think the performance of Faama this season should be a cautionary tale for those ready to ditch McGuire. There was plenty of enthusiasm around Faama when first signed. On the strength of a few highlights most pundits here had him in the starting line up. How has he turned out? A couple of strong inputs from the bench during the early season 4 game winning sequence then nothing. Since then, when selected on the bench, just one or two runs and up to 10 tackles then off again. No greater impact when he started vs Souths. McGuire is a judiciary risk but plays consistently around the 100m run mark and 20+ tackles.

mickeylane

Bench
I am not sure how Millward hangs onto his job after so many negative outcomes. Is he Bruce Gordon's secret love child? I agree he should go. Ben Haran I thought was doing a reasonable job, at least the few times he has been interviewed he has said the right things. He needs to put a few runs on the board. No idea who any replacements would be. I am disappointed in what Elliot and Gentle have shown, but I like Elliot.
Daddy.....

mickeylane

Bench
Some harsh comments on here about McGuire. I think he has added abit to the forwards. Usually good numbers with the ball and defensively. He’s on the bench for me next year.
Mcguire has been solid, just unlucky w the crusher tackles... i don't rate these guys
Ford
Fama
Fui (teetering)
Alvaro

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Curious to know what people think is the readon Hook is/was playing Bird at fullback (leaving out unpleasantries about the coach)?
Thoughful insight would be good.

Curious to know what people think is the readon Hook is/was playing Bird at fullback (leaving out unpleasantries about the coach)?
Thoughful insight would be good.
For the life of me cannot comprehend this either. Thought Hook saw him as a 2nd rower. Has a second rower ever been moved to fullback before?

Latest posts