What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Squad: Gains, Losses & Re-signings.

BLM01

First Grade
Fact: Quite often at the moment Denison St is one way northbound only as the southbound lane is frequently blocked by cars queuing for a drive-in Covid test at Southern Pathology. To head south you have to wait for a break in the traffic and overtake the queue via the right hand side of the street.

Conjecture: If George was in his stationary car awaiting a Covid test then a truckie with a camera would represent a serious breach of privacy in my opinion.
It was 630pm.. dark and there are not queues at that time
It all a bit sus to me
Was the Truckie stalking him?
Was it Weidler?

Last edited:

Vinnie

Juniors
Just an interesting question with all these players we have signed what would our top team on paper look like next year ??? anyone like to start please.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Pack and Bench at this stage

13: De Belin
12: Susa
11: Keep Recruiting
10: Molo
9: McCullough
8: Keep Recruiting

14: Bird
15: Burgess
16: Simms
17: Sullivan

Smurf

Juniors
Good Team RandomDragon

Sloan
Rava
Lomax
Feagai/suli ( fingers crossed )
Feagai/ramsey
Amone
Hunt
Lawrie
Mccollough
Molo
Sua
Bird
De belin
Mbye
Sims
Maguire
Burgess

( Sullivan )
( New recruit - Forward )
( We will also need a hooker soon )
( Burns )

Vinnie

Juniors
Sloane

Feagai
Lomax
Feagai / Mbye / Suli - ( Mbye played his best in the centres at both Bulldogs and West Tigers surprisingly
Feagai / Ramsey

Amone
Hunt

Molo
McCullough / Brittain (Hopefuuly next recruitment although Mbye is also an option
Lawrie
Simms - I cant leave him out for Bird !! too good
Sua
DeBelin

Bird
Sullivan
Whoever else but for once we actually may have options (long time coming)

St Tangles

Bench
With the players currently on the books

1 Sloan
2 Rava
3 Lomax
4 Bird
5 Feagai
6 Amone
7 Hunt
8 Molo
9 McCullough
10 Lawrie
11 Sims
12 Sua
13 Debelin

14 Mybe
15 Maguire
16 Burgess
17 Whoever plays best pre season out of Kerr / Ford / Burns

randomdragon

Juniors
Good Team RandomDragon

Sloan
Rava
Lomax
Feagai/suli ( fingers crossed )
Feagai/ramsey
Amone
Hunt
Lawrie
Mccollough
Molo
Sua
Bird
De belin
Mbye
Sims
Maguire
Burgess

( Sullivan )
( New recruit - Forward )
( We will also need a hooker soon )
( Burns )
Yeah let’s just say the depth we will have next year compared to this year is off Richter scale! Don’t forget among who you listed there’s also still a feagai, Kerr young coric, alvaro and faamasulli

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Or maybe we should start a new thread for this ??

I was going to open a poll for each position (on a weekly basis) starting with fullback. But seeing we still have at least 5 spots to fill, and no real confirmation of who has signed or even rumoured, I will wait until at least the end of our season ie next week (or the week after) to start that.

Dragons4me

Juniors
Maybe. Here's my team after a solid off season and even a few games. Obviously pending any new signings.
Sloan
Rava
Lomax
Feagai/Suli
Feagai/ramsey
Amone
Sullivan
Maguire
Mccollough/Hunt
Molo
Sua
Bird
De belin
Mbye
Sims
Maguire
Burgess

2022 will still be a rebuilding year but I'm hoping at least for a better position on the ladder at year end.

Vinnie

Juniors
I guess what happens with his brother will be a big factor too.

Im interested as to why we have resigned Cody Ramsay until 2024 although thats a great move but just wondering where they see him and where they see Sloane also signed to 2024 ???

Any thoughts ??

thebigredv

First Grade
I was dirty on Lomax earlier in the year but since he has come back he has proved he is not a player this team can afford to lose at this critical time.

Latest posts