What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Squad: Gains, Losses & Re-signings.

stgeorge1

Juniors
Interesting how Dogs now have signed a few players on 1 year deals Dufty Asiata etc
I wish we could be smart like that and say if you go well we will extend you after you have proven yourself to be of use or value ( Hello Corey )
interesting that players and their agents are accepting this , even from the wooden spooners !!

We should be doing the same
Only because no one else wants them

Reactions: jak

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
He does something saints forwards never do.
Offloads for 2nd phase play.
Didn't Mary once say that tries from offloads don't count?

Offloads don't form a part of "Dragons footy" I'm afraid. We would have to change our culture if we were to accept this offloading rubbish!

I suppose we could try it, just to see if it works. 😁

Dragons4me

Juniors
Watch Tapou tonight. I’d take him in a heart beat. If Sims wants an extension then Tapou should be his role model

I agree. He's having a blinder. We could do worse! He would compliment our pack in 2022 well. Get's down to money as it always does as well.

possm

Coach
Some of our recent signings just have not performed to expectations:
Bird
Alvaro
Faamausili

We still need another first-grade prop and possibly a first-grade second-row forward. Burgess and a new prop should be our run-on props with Molo and Lawrie off the bench. Kerr will have to make his way up from reserve grade.

Jack Bird may prove to be valuable off the bench if Hunt is our 9. If Hunt is our 7, then for me it would be Sullivan at 14.

randomdragon

Juniors
Bird
Alvaro
Faamausili

We still need another first-grade prop and possibly a first-grade second-row forward. Burgess and a new prop should be our run-on props with Molo and Lawrie off the bench. Kerr will have to make his way up from reserve grade.

Jack Bird may prove to be valuable off the bench if Hunt is our 9. If Hunt is our 7, then for me it would be Sullivan at 14.
Would love to know what goes through your head. Bird definitely performed to expectations - he played every game bar 2 from suspensions, hunt will not play 9. Stop suggesting it. It will not happen.

dungay dragon

Juniors
Yeah Bird actually exceeded my expectations and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one
Rothfield reporting dramas at manly over the treatment and release of Suli to the Dragons for the next 3 years...App Saab and Schuster in particular blowing up and disgruntled ... hope this plays right out...Schuster is a future superstar and would have him him in a heartbeat . if he wants to follow Suli out of brookie ...

thebigredv

First Grade
Rothfield reporting dramas at manly over the treatment and release of Suli to the Dragons for the next 3 years...App Saab and Schuster in particular blowing up and disgruntled ... hope this plays right out...Schuster is a future superstar and would have him him in a heartbeat . if he wants to follow Suli out of brookie ...

At least from where I sit, Saab comes off as a very immature and easily perturbed young man. Rugby league is a changed game when it comes to mental toughness and loyalty.

Gareth67

First Grade
Well if that’s the case then our mob had better damn well ensure that Suli’ s contract is watertight. As for Schuster , he would indeed be a welcome addition , but that is not even in the speculation category at this point in time .

stgeorge1

Juniors
Bird
Alvaro
Faamausili

You have no idea

Latest posts