What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Squad: Gains, Losses & Re-signings.

SnowDragon

Juniors
So Bird and Su’a in the 2nd row, JDB as lock,
then we have Ford, Fui and Burns as backup or bench players for those positions- that’s heaps better than this year.

front rowers of Molo, Lawrie, Kerr, Burgess, Sims (maybe), McGuire, FarmerSilly, and Alvaro
Maybe need one more here unless Po or Alvaro come good

possm

Coach
Agree Dracary , the ball is in his court now . Hopefully he will take the bit between his teeth and rise to the occasion .

I know whom I would prefer to have between Mr. Simms and Alvera .
In my opinion, Sims would do well in the prop rotation or even as a lock (De Belin to prop). That pack could really be competitive and give the top 17 good balance:

1. Lomax
2. Ramsey
3. Scott
4. Suli
5. Ravalawa
6. Amone
7. Hunt
8. Molo
9 McCullough
10. De Belin
11. Su'A
12. Bird
13. Sims

14. Burgess
15. Lawrie
16. McGuire
17. Sullivan / Mbye

Walpole

Juniors
In my opinion, Sims would do well in the prop rotation or even as a lock (De Belin to prop). That pack could really be competitive and give the top 17 good balance:

1. Lomax
2. Ramsey
3. Scott
4. Suli
5. Ravalawa
6. Amone
7. Hunt
8. Molo
9 McCullough
10. De Belin
11. Su'A
12. Bird
13. Sims

14. Burgess
15. Lawrie
16. McGuire
17. Sullivan / Mbye
If you're going to put blokes prone to doing stupid shit in your team, you need 6.Munster and 9.B.Smith.

Wolfgang90

Juniors

1. Lomax
2. Ramsey
3. Scott
4. Suli
5. Ravalawa
6. Amone
7. Hunt
8. Molo
9 McCullough
10. De Belin
11. Su'A
12. Bird
13. Sims

14. Burgess
15. Lawrie
16. McGuire
17. Sullivan / Mbye

I hope you mean beau scott because curtis scott is a shit footy player and looks like an even worse bloke. Don't want him anywhere near the club.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
If he stays,he's a prop.
I’d have him on the bench with BB to start unless we buy someone else. He could cover lock, prop or backrow if need be but with more impact. Of course should injury strike we know we still have a good solid 80 minute player should we need it but I just think his days of playing 80 week in week out with high impact are probably over. Shorter stints will suit him. With Mbye we don’t need BB on the bench to cover the backs anymore. Id have Mbye cover the middle of the game at hooker to give Macca a rest and then return to the bench to freshen up should an injury occur late.

qld redvee

Juniors
Well, I was going to suggest that the Dragons offer this bloke a contract for the next few years, but (if he is guilty) he seems to be another one to avoid.

One eye,
i think it was rumored a month or 2 ago that we were looking at him .. i thought he would be a good depth signing and a bit more potential than alvaro .. he would come cheap - i suppose its just how serious the charge is and what the penalty is. unfortunately drugs seem to be the go to thing these days ,, If he came cheap showed a heap of remorse and the contract was loaded with clauses to protect the club then handy back up however a background check from barrett and gould may be needed to see why doggies let him go

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
One eye,
i think it was rumored a month or 2 ago that we were looking at him .. i thought he would be a good depth signing and a bit more potential than alvaro .. he would come cheap - i suppose its just how serious the charge is and what the penalty is. unfortunately drugs seem to be the go to thing these days ,, If he came cheap showed a heap of remorse and the contract was loaded with clauses to protect the club then handy back up however a background check from barrett and gould may be needed to see why doggies let him go
Agree. The Dogs had not offered a contract to Ogden even before this incident. Since he looked ok to me the few times I saw him play, you have got to wonder why the Dogs let him go?