What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Squad: Gains, Losses & Re-signings.

saints4ever

First Grade
As much as thise hits make my cock hard, unless he cuts out hitting with his shoulder he'll be out more games than he's in.

Rav too

Gareth67

First Grade
O.K. fellas , after watching that video clip I now realize that we need to give this bloke a nick-name that reflects his ferocious defense .

My suggestion is the ‘ Rock ‘ ! The opposition players are flattened as if a huge damn rock has fallen upon them .

Are there any more suggestions - all are welcomed .

Dragon David

First Grade
O.K. fellas , after watching that video clip I now realize that we need to give this bloke a nick-name that reflects his ferocious defense .

My suggestion is the ‘ Rock ‘ ! The opposition players are flattened as if a huge damn rock has fallen upon them .

How about "Rocky"?

Mojo

Bench

Ooh Ahh Su‘a

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
Well I now understand what an unimaginative lot you blokes really are - lawd help you if your telly is ever on the blink and your forced to play scrabble . The only name that I like is jak’s suggestion - Gareth 68 , it has a certain ring to it .

But regardless of nick-names there’s no doubt that the Dragons have bought themselves a very good buy in S’ua .

He reminds me somewhat of a younger version of Tyson Fizzell , tremendous bruising defense and in S’ua case great attacking skills .

Last edited:

jak

Bench
O.K. I now understand what an unimaginative lot you blokes really are - gawd help you if you ever need to play scrabble - the only name that has a certain ring to it is jaks - Gareth 68 , I like it for some unknown reason .

But regardless of nick-names there’s no doubt that the Dragons have bought themselves a very good buy in S’ua .

He reminds me somewhat of a younger version of Tyson Fizzell , tremendous bruising defense and in S’ua case great attacking skills .
hits like beau scott

Latest posts