What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 squad

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Why? He is going to be 24 come round 1 and has had some shocking leg injuries. He finished 20's in 2018 and since then he has only managed 12 games in 2019, 1 in 2020 (plus 1 in FG) and 1 in 2021 which he lasted 41 minutes. Even without the footy on he is not fit to play and was not taken into the bubble.
Let them all go. We have done a great job of keeping those we wanted.
Agree with this…. My Christmas signing list was WK…Toby…Tricky and Tracey (in that order) The fact we retained all them and have added Nich0…Finnucane and McInnes…I’m cheering!

Tiger Shark

Bench
It's for Reggies. Gus Gould's idea.

Summer Comp

I think it's for Flegg too. Listening to the Podcast the idea is to play for 8 or so weeks till maybe first week of January. Players then get a rest and have 6 or so weeks of training till the start of the next comp.

He mentioned he thinks they'll be some games regardless of if this comp goes ahead. That they'll be off the book games like trials between teams and the Dogs, Panthers, Eels and Tigers will potentially do their own thing potentially.

My side for next year at this stage :

Sloan
Mat
Suli 🤞
Zac
Rava
Amone
Bud

Molo
Hunt
?
Su’a
Bird?
Jdb maybe

Burgess?
McGuire?
Max F

The rest of the current forwards I don’t think are up to it.
Sims is done
Burns I don’t think is up to it.
Lawrie same
Alvaro no
Ford way to many errors
Fama - who knows he’s been given little chance.
Who are those hacks

Bob Scott

Juniors
No way do we resign Horrotti
He does struggle to get the ball over the line , and doesn't seem to add much else , his chase back on that kick thru that nearly ended in a try was piss poor , just jogged till he seen the Broncs player but it was too late then , that's the slack attitude that has pervaded some in this team .

Special K

Coach
I reckon Hiroti has to be one of the most hopeless players I have seen. He is only there because there is nobody else.

But he is dirt cheap and will be depth so I can't get too upset. Don't forget a lot of nsw cup/flegg guys have not played in a long time so even if that comp gets up they might take a while to get up to speed.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I reckon Hiroti has to be one of the most hopeless players I have seen. He is only there because there is nobody else.

But he is dirt cheap and will be depth so I can't get too upset. Don't forget a lot of nsw cup/flegg guys have not played in a long time so even if that comp gets up they might take a while to get up to speed.
Cheap piece to make another piece fit.