What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 squad

good luck to any one of them whoever it is. it must be pretty personal if they need out because they'd be pretty silly leaving with what lies ahead for this club
I think the dead wood has been culled,( too expensive , to old , too unmotivated ,just not good enough, don't fit the plan , or whatever ) the rest all seem to have potential future value. So I guess anyone not totally committed to that plan , or has other pressing agendas should go . Just hope its not BHU ,or Nikora .Always felt that both seem to have a "next level" to their game.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I think the dead wood has been culled,( too expensive , to old , too unmotivated ,just not good enough, don't fit the plan , or whatever ) the rest all seem to have potential future value. So I guess anyone not totally committed to that plan , or has other pressing agendas should go . Just hope its not BHU ,or Nikora .Always felt that both seem to have a "next level" to their game.
Maybe for the off contract players but there’s contracted players that likely need to be culled too

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Just a question from the floor… How many of our top 17 would have played at Shark park as a Shark? I’m guessing Jesse….Wade…Jack…Nikora. Maybe BHU and Big Sexy a couple??

Just a question from the floor… How many of our top 17 would have played at Shark park as a Shark? I’m guessing Jesse….Wade…Jack…Nikora. Maybe BHU and Big Sexy a couple??
Well Lets Hope A big thing is made out of it, It is a Big Thing!.... So when they return to Endeavour field , Shark Park, The Traditional Home of the sharks there is an extra special motivation.

DJDL

Bench
He's still on the payroll until 31st October, I think, but has been told he can report to Centrelink from 1st November.

Bob Scott

Juniors
With the Fitz and 2 great forwards , plus Hynes coming to us for next season any young player would be mad to want to move on without having a crack at playing with this group .

R-15-3

Juniors
From the other forum -

a member of our squad has asked for a release.. no suggestions on who?

only one I could maybe think of would be uele? Warriors playing out of qld next year though, so it’s not like he’d be able to go back home yet anyway.
Only look on there every now and then and never posted but the guy that said it seems to be on the money 99% time.

Bob Scott

Juniors
so who is the player they are mentioning... or is it just a Buzz like rumour
They are saying on the other site it sounds like Nikora , wants to go to the Warriors . If true then he's shite for brains . You are a starter , will improve with the players and coach that are coming and you want to go to the Warriors . Which team is going to be a challenger .
Nah i want to play with my buddies . Go for it .

shadowboxer

First Grade
What Bob Scott said.
He must has pop for brains or is just dead set lazy. Gone backwards since his rookie year
Couldn’t give a rats if he leaves, must want to go and be Johnson’s Smithers to Monty Burns.