What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 squad

shadowboxer

First Grade
Good luck to him - would have had to just be the money aspect…either that or he has rocks in his head. Sure, Fitz is a rookie coach but Nathan Brown is a dead set imposter…one of the boys

R-15-3

Juniors
Iv said it before but can’t blame the kid for trying to earn some money, has had his fair share of injury’s and another one before signing a new deal could end his career and leave him with nothing.

snout

First Grade
Out- Chad Townsend (Cowboys)
Shaun Johnson (Warriors)
Aaron Woods (Dragons)
Josh Dugan (released)
Nene MacDonald (released)
Billy Magoulias (released)
Will Chambers (released)
First Grade Squad

Blayke Brailey
Jackson Ferris
Andrew Fifita
Dale Finucane
Wade Graham
Braden Hamlin-Uele
Mawene Hiroti
Royce Hunt
Nicho Hynes
Sione Katoa
Will Kennedy
Cameron McInnes
Lachlan Miller
Matt Moylan
Ronaldo Mulitalo
Briton Nikora
Franklin Pele
Jesse Ramien
Toby Rudolf
Siosifa Talakai
Jensen Taumoepeaua
Connor Tracey
Braydon Trindall
Jack Williams
Teig Wilton
Ferk.
That outgoing list reads like the line-up for a lap of honour on GF day.

Call us the Houdinis

carinashark

First Grade
I liked the look of his speed out of the line, I hope he goes well at the Warriors and takes over quickly from SJ.
so I’m thinking.

1. Kennedy
  2. Ikavalu
  3. Ramien
  4. Mulitalo
  5. Katoa
  6. Hynes
  7. Trindall
  8. Rudolf
  9. Brailey
  10. Finucane
  11. Wilton
  12. Graham (C)
  13. McInnes
  14. Hamlin-Uele
  15. Tracy
  16. Williams
  17. Hunt
  18. Miller
  19. Talakai
  20. Berelle
  21. Dykes

Chimp

Juniors
I liked the look of his speed out of the line, I hope he goes well at the Warriors and takes over quickly from SJ.
so I’m thinking.

1. Kennedy
  2. Ikavalu
  3. Ramien
  4. Mulitalo
  5. Katoa
  6. Hynes
  7. Trindall
  8. Rudolf
  9. Brailey
  10. Finucane
  11. Wilton
  12. Graham (C)
  13. McInnes
  14. Hamlin-Uele
  15. Tracy
  16. Williams
  17. Hunt
  18. Miller
  19. Talakai
  20. Berelle
  21. Dykes

Not far away from my thinking, except I’d have Nikora at 11, Talakai at 17, Wilton 18 and Hunt 19.

If we get any injuries in the front row, we’re struggling for depth.

I also read today we’ve got one player who’s earning around $300k who’s pushing back on having the vaccine. At that sort of value, I’m guessing Nikora, Talakai or maybe even Katoa?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Not far away from my thinking, except I’d have Nikora at 11, Talakai at 17, Wilton 18 and Hunt 19.

If we get any injuries in the front row, we’re struggling for depth.

I also read today we’ve got one player who’s earning around $300k who’s pushing back on having the vaccine. At that sort of value, I’m guessing Nikora, Talakai or maybe even Katoa?
I’m guessing Talakiller…

R-15-3

Juniors
Not sure Talakai will get a start this season currently can only see him as a bench player if his availability doesn’t change.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I reckon 90% of the players not getting vaccinated are Islander and probably Mormon. It’s something to do with their belief, it’s not a coincidence. The only one who’s not islander is Dylan Walker who’s just a f**kwit.

R-15-3

Juniors
Article in Telecrap about a number of clubs looking to mandating it themselves mainly the ones reliant on money from their leagues clubs and the sharks where mentioned as 1 possible club.
We may have another open spot if true.

For mine this is something the NRL should be making the call on, not leave it up to clubs.
Exactly , Say a player wants out of contract with one club to join another--Simples- don't get vaccinated . Definitely needs to come from NRL not clubs

Latest posts