What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 TEST - Sat - Fiji 14-24 PNG @ Campbelltown

Representative Round: Fiji v PNG

• Fiji

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Papua New Guinea

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johns_reds

First Grade
Api for the world cup I guess. He's better than Grant and Cook but probably won't be picked
You’re hilarious with your Panthers bias

Australian team will have Grant, Cook and Hunt as cover, Hunt can play Halfback so will get picked over Api

mxlegend99

Referee
Do these games have the try inspection after awarding them where they can be reversed?

I can't remember seeing one today

Bazal

Post Whore
Tell you what, the team from The should be watching this one very closely. There's a few blokes out there they could do a lot worse than taking a punt on. Would also possibly set them up as a bit of a fave in these two countries.

The Fiji fullback has been outstanding, and a couple of the non-NRL forwards from both sides have been running like trains

johns_reds

First Grade
Do these games have the try inspection after awarding them where they can be reversed?

I can't remember seeing one today
No I think we are playing international rules? The turn over shit is NRL rules ?

**edit I Stand corrected I think there was one earlier in game.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol Cronk just called Tui "Kamicathinker"

Which is probably true in comparison to Cooper

skeepe

Immortal
Look I’m not doubting Kikau has been very good for the Panthers, particularly when they are dominating.

But in a close game he either disappears or channels the mighty Paul Carige.

Signing for the Bulldogs is such a risky move, because he won’t be part of a dominant team anymore and I reckon he’ll get found out very quickly.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Look I’m not doubting Kikau has been very good for the Panthers, particularly when they are dominating.

But in a close game he either disappears or channels the mighty Paul Carige.

Signing for the Bulldogs is such a risky move, because he won’t be part of a dominant team anymore and I reckon he’ll get found out very quickly.
Before this year you would be correct about him. He's gone up 2 or 3 levels.

Agree he'll struggle at the Dogs after 2023, Burton won't be staying there

If they didn’t want to leave Australia play it up in Cairns, lots of PNG support up there

I’m saying that I think Campbelltown has a pretty good turn out
It shows our game's administration is run by backwards bastards from Sydney who probably don't even know how to wipe their arse without getting shit on the knuckles that they drag along the ground as they walk. PNG is the only country that has rugby league as its national sport and a beautiful football stadium begging for games like this, so the idiots running our game decide to put it in Western Sydney. It's insulting and something needs to be done about it. No wonder our game has nine tiny teams in Sydney, just two in Brisbane and none in Adelaide and Perth.

mxlegend99

Referee
There was one earlier in the half…..
No I think we are playing international rules? The turn over shit is NRL rules ?

**edit I Stand corrected I think there was one earlier in game.
I somehow missed that. But ive had the kids running around so ive had the odd distraction. Getting them ready for bed.

Only ones I remember this weekend were in womans Origin which woould be under Australian rules.

Womans game earlier today was 80 instead of 70. So i figured international rules might not have that in them.

Edit
Wait was it the Milne no try? I saw that. Thought it was video referee though

Latest posts