What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 TEST - Sat - Fiji 14-24 PNG @ Campbelltown

Representative Round: Fiji v PNG

• Fiji

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Papua New Guinea

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
JESUS f**k SONNY BILL IT WASN'T A COKE CAN WHY DO YOU KEEP TELLING THIS STORY WRONG.

Bazal

Post Whore
I feel like Fiji haven't used their outside backs enough in attacking territory.

Like, Rava Sivo and Waqa maybe have one brain and two souls between them but that's their attacking strength and they haven't really used it.

This Year?

Immortal
I feel like Fiji haven't used their outside backs enough in attacking territory.

Like, Rava Sivo and Waqa maybe have one brain and two souls between them but that's their attacking strength and they haven't really used it.
It feels like the halves only get the ball to kick. I can't remember seeing them get early ball in space.

t-ba

Post Whore
I have decided I don't mind Sonny Bill.

He's got that likably clueless quality that Blocker has.

Exsilium

First Grade
Kikau in a good side is not as great as Kikau in a side like Penrith.

Dogs need to make sure they create the space for him otherwise he’ll just be a battering ram.

Bazal

Post Whore
Another set inside 20 and none of Rava, Blake and Sivo touch it. Get the ball out to them merkins!

skeepe

Immortal
Kikau’s been terrible. 9 runs in 73 minutes is not what you need from your captain.

Bazal

Post Whore
Difference was the halves ultimately

Like, PNGs halves were limited but good and did their job. Fiji had Kevin Naiqama and their backs only saw the footy carrying from their own end

Fijian fullback is still MOTM but