What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 TEST - Sat - NZ 26-6 Tonga @ Mt Smart

Representative Round: NZ v Tonga

• New Zealand

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Tonga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perth Red

Post Whore
Enjoyable if a bit one sided. Nz look very good and wouldn’t bet against them in the rlwc. Tonga need to find some halves.

kiwi fans Outnumbered 3:1. Do nzers just follow union?

Bazal

Post Whore
Cooper Cronk thinks that was one of NZs more better performances.

Him and Flanno combined still fall short of one average human brain

This Year?

Immortal
Great to see an international game after so long. Was hoping for a closer contest but that KIWI side is very very good. Those middles and spine were immense. They just need a quality fullback then they'd be favourites for the world cup.

Leaguenutter

Juniors
Great to see an international game after so long. Was hoping for a closer contest but that KIWI side is very very good. Those middles and spine were immense. They just need a quality fullback then they'd be favourites for the world cup.
Manu was immense, not sure why they need a better fullback

Matua

Bench
Good win over the overrated Tongans. Their pack isn't as good as it's made out to be and this game highlighted that.

Matua

Bench
The idea that opting for a state means you opt for Aus needs to stop IMO.

Who cares if someone plays for QLD at state level and Tonga internationally?? Morons, that's who
If that's the case then open it up to NZ too. (We could do with Ponga so Manu can move back to the centres).

Bazal

Post Whore
If that's the case then open it up to NZ too. (We could do with Ponga so Manu can move back to the centres).

100%

I just used Tonga as an example. I've never thought state eligibility should affect international eligibility.

Why should it matter if someone is eligible for both and wants to rep their state but also their national heritage for eg?

Leaguenutter

Juniors
100%

I just used Tonga as an example. I've never thought state eligibility should affect international eligibility.

Why should it matter if someone is eligible for both and wants to rep their state but also their national heritage for eg?
A lot mate. Choose who want to represent & stick with it. Mulitalo is a classic example, wanted to play for QLD but not eligible then decides to play for NZ? Why would the kiwis want a bloke to play for them when he was choosing ORIGIN over his home country

Bazal

Post Whore
A lot mate. Choose who want to represent & stick with it. Mulitalo is a classic example, wanted to play for QLD but not eligible then decides to play for NZ? Why would the kiwis want a bloke to play for them when he was choosing ORIGIN over his home country

I will only discuss this at the aquarium.

Matua

Bench
The PI players are doing that. Staggs is only in this match because NSW dumped him, Tupou isn't. As it stands the PI players are allowed to do that. Mulitalo (even if eligible) couldn't have done that due to the B/S rules which appear designed to promote the PIs and Oz and weaken NZ.

Personally, I wouldn't have selected him, but he's a NZer and he's class so I can see why he was picked.

Latest posts