What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 contracted team

Stake Removed

First Grade
The Nikora going to stay is starting to drag on now, it's like Bird and Dragons.
Either he is staying or going

Frenzy.

Immortal
The Nikora going to stay is starting to drag on now, it's like Bird and Dragons.
Either he is staying or going

Much like you. You're coming and going from here all the time. Next time you are going to us all a favour. Terminate your internet account, burn your devices and stay the fekk away.

Hoping this is quoted

ALX25

Juniors
Ryan Rivett going nicely in Jersey Flegg. Hopefully continues on developing and can play a NSW Cup game or two.

It's working elsewhere. Sometimes it just takes that long. Que sera sera
Lot happens.... lot changes.... in 7 yrs if its a 5 YR, OR 7 YR PLAN well in this day and age ,itll be too little too late. Some folks on here seem to have a fix on the sides and the things they are doing to advance up the ladder at a rapid rate. 7yrs .... much to long ,too many things change . 5yrs . still same.... 3 yrs... well if you have huge things to adresss , maybe.. would want to see absolute changes not just in ist grade side but throughout club.. Want to keep fan base and even expand... well maybe even need to look at 2 yr plan

bluefox68

Staff member
Stakey - I know this thread is about who is contracted for 2023, but I didn’t want to start another thread.

Is this the best team for ‘23…?

1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Iro
5. Mulitalo
6. Dykes
7. Hynes
8. Finucane
9. Brailey
10. Hamlin-Uele
11. Nikora
12. Wilton
13. McInnes

14. Talakai
15. Rudolf
16. Kaufusi (Oregen)
17. Williams

18. Tracey
19. Trindall

Retired / released:

Fifita
Graham
Tolman

Frenzy.

Immortal
Stakey - I know this thread is about who is contracted for 2023, but I didn’t want to start another thread.

Is this the best team for ‘23…?

1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Iro
5. Mulitalo
6. Dykes
7. Hynes
8. Finucane
9. Brailey
10. Hamlin-Uele
11. Nikora
12. Wilton
13. McInnes

14. Talakai
15. Rudolf
16. Kaufusi (Oregen)
17. Williams

18. Tracey
19. Trindall

Retired / released:

Fifita
Graham
Tolman

Well, the bottom 3 aren't retired yet and I bet one stays on for sure and maybe 2.

Also, they aren't making offers to Moylan to play for the Jets so he'll be 6 if he is extended and he's fit.

No indication that I've seen or heard that Iro is staying and Fitz said in the latest presser that Sifa has made the centre position his own so don't see him being left out

bluefox68

Staff member
SHARKS 2023
  1. Kennedy
  2. Katoa
  3. Ramien
  4. Talakai
  5. Mulitalo
  6. Moylan
  7. Hynes
  8. Rudolf
  9. Brailey