What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 international games

Victoire

Juniors
Just a handful of Dragons sprinkled across the teams playing internationals this October and November

Australia: Hunt
Fiji: Ravalawa
PNG: Russell, De Belin
Tonga: Suli, Sele

Australia v Samoa Sat 14th Oct 8pm, while PNG v Cook Islands Sun 4pm. Tonga's tour of England starts Oct 23

Womens games:
NZ: Nathan-Wong, McGregor, Teakaraanga-Katoa
Samoa: Mapusua

Victoire

Juniors
Mika was on a mission in defence especially, put on a few monster hits. Good to see him fired up I guess. Was a great game to watch that one.

Suli had a bit of a mixed bag in the Tonga-England match (which was another cracking game). Showed lovely soft quick hands with a try assist for Koula, but he also dropped the ball with the game on the line at the very end, and was made to look ordinary in defence early on by the England 6 Mikey Lewis. Mikey Lewis looked dynamite btw - I would be looking into his contract status!

Dragon David

First Grade
What a phenomenal performance this arvo by the Kiwis, amazing to watch. Historic stuff
Defence and attack too good for the Aussies today. Madge and Price are a good pair and maybe they will be together for the SOO next year.

This Year?

Immortal
Every Dragon bar Hunt, JDB and Russell have been poor in these international games.
Flanno and his staff have a mountain to climb in the offseason to make this side competitive.

kit66

Bench
Can I just give a big wrap to all the Islander, PNG and Maori fans who really got into this tournament and brought it to life. Those that I know and work with enjoyed every minute, the Samoans and Fijians in particular are just the loveliest and happiest people on the planet and it's been a joy to interact with them over the past few weeks and enjoy their good natured banter - I copped it this morning. I just spoke to a Samoan delivery driver this morning who dropped in some parcels to me, when I mentioned the footy he just laughed and said ahh we got knocked out but we had some yummy food !
Sums it all up, everyone had some fun and watched some great footy, a nice end to the season.

Gareth67

First Grade
Totally agree kit , the Islander boys played some great footy over the tournament and with those Kiwis put the icing on top of the cake with their thumping of our Kangaroos .

And finally what about Isaako , tremendous game , great speed and agility , absolutely destroyed our mob .

Dragon David

First Grade
Totally agree kit , the Islander boys played some great footy over the tournament and with those Kiwis put the icing on top of the cake with their thumping of our Kangaroos .

And finally what about Isaako , tremendous game , great speed and agility , absolutely destroyed our mob .
Isaako was a standout and as you say Gareth - great speed and agility, plus a great goal kicker to boot! The Dolphins have got a beauty in him and a big loss to the Broncos.