What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Dawesy76

Juniors
Well that broncos jersey didn’t match any of the rumors and I am not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.
Their members stuff they released early had both kinds of stripes - turns out this is why.

flippikat

Bench
Here it is
3798-949.jpg
Have they lost their freaking minds?!?

The stripes don't even seem to line-up.

yakstorm

First Grade
3797-949.jpg
The Star has taken upper back sponsorship spot. Not sure why they, or First Mac, need the black box around their logos.

Tonza

Juniors
Wallabies one comes from a rumor from a rumor that has been around since the ‘mostly maroon’ rumors when asics took over. It gained traction this time out because their previous asics training gear was ‘inspired by’ their home jersey and their training gear this time is very wallabies template.
Not saying it’s true but that’s where it’s grown this time.
They somehow made a jersey that is not only truely bloody horrible but has a worse collar than the current wallabies jersey.
how have they managed this ?

flippikat

Bench
Why does Parramatta keep on trying to introduce a white jersey? It's completely unnecessary between their predominantly blue and gold kit options and it has never sold well.
I think it's a merchandising angle.

Maybe because they believe white is easier to sell to fans than bright yellow (especially the more casual end)?

Now, if that's the case.. I'm not sure if they would have done any research to back that up - but my thoughts are

1 - if a casual fan/new supporter was gonna shell out for a Parra jersey that's not too bright they'd buy the blue one. (Not white OR yellow)

And 2 - the hardcore fans seem to want yellow as the away. NOT white.

So this white thing ends up unloved by both groups.

flippikat

Bench
Holy shit thats bad.... lets see the folk whos been rubbishing the dolphins efforts rate this monstrosity... fúck me thats bad
By releasing THAT, the Broncos have actually made an incentive for Brisbane folk to support the Dolphins.

("Heck, they're both bad, but the Dolphins at least LOOKS LIKE a footy jersey...")

kdalymc

Bench
Might go into work, was gonna go to Carindale but f**k it.
Hey atleast there is some gold.
If there is a white away jersey I'll shoot the f**ken cat

Dawesy76

Juniors
Hear me out…..and I am sorry:

it looks much better as a full kit.

Attachments

• 43366449-3C9B-434B-AD39-AFB8D43B4A13.jpeg
    43366449-3C9B-434B-AD39-AFB8D43B4A13.jpeg
    759.5 KB · Views: 70

Tonza

Juniors
By releasing THAT, the Broncos have actually made an incentive for Brisbane folk to support the Dolphins.

("Heck, they're both bad, but the Dolphins at least LOOKS LIKE a footy jersey...")
“The Broncos said the New jersey was inspired by the Brisbane river and honours the clubs proud history while looking to the future.”

What a marketing wankfest !! Should be brown if inspired by the Brisbane river.

hellteam

First Grade
Hear me out…..and I am sorry:

it looks much better as a full kit.
I actually like it too... My immediate thought was I don't like it but It will look great on field and will grow on people.

Despite it all being jumbled up there is a good balance between maroon gold and white, unlike the last few years