What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Membership

Suitman

Post Whore
Why are the Eels not reporting membership figures this year?
After making last year's Grand Final, I can't imagine they would have receded.

Vibing

Juniors
Why are the Eels not reporting membership figures this year?
After making last year's Grand Final, I can't imagine they would have receded.
nearly 36000 last year , & thats for a team that hadn't played in a GF for 13 years & hadn't won one for 36 years

they'd be up on that figure surely
Then theres Penrith , this will be the 3rd year in a row they haven't reported numbers & they're going for 3 premierships in a row & their 4th GF appearance in a row , their numbers were around 20,500 before all their success

would be way above that now
Numbers Please Panthers ... share them

SouthsCountry

Juniors
Should be mandatory for clubs to report membership figures...

And while I'm at it all JRL players should get a free flexi three membership.

SouthsCountry

Juniors
nearly 36000 last year , & thats for a team that hadn't played in a GF for 13 years & hadn't won one for 36 years

they'd be up on that figure surely
Then theres Penrith , this will be the 3rd year in a row they haven't reported numbers & they're going for 3 premierships in a row & their 4th GF appearance in a row , their numbers were around 20,500 before all their success

would be way above that now
Numbers Please Panthers ... share them
Maybe they can't count?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
The Broncos have just hit 40,000.

EDIT:

The previous season record of 36,800 (2022) was surpassed in March this year, after just Round 4.

Coming just mid-way through the season, the major milestone marks 30% growth on this time last year, and the club is now looking to target an unprecedented 50,000 members by the end of the season.

Last edited:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
How many are fully ticketed, and how many are non ticketed?
I don’t believe that teams release this, but I think the Broncos do a good job of selling ticketed memberships. Specifically the four game memberships, or the Gabba ticketed memberships.

We will see an uptick on full season ticketed memberships next year when we don’t have to play at the Gabba.

The_Wookie

Bench
“It’s an exciting milestone for the club which now boasts 21,571 Members,” he said.

previous record was made in 2016 - only the titans and souths have a longer period (both 2015)

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Storm quite abit down on last year, can’t have given the nrlvic players the free 3 game memberships this year?

The_Wookie

Bench
Storm quite abit down on last year, can’t have given the nrlvic players the free 3 game memberships this year?

Storm offered 2:1 memberships last year as a thank you for support during COVID. More clubs including AFL clubs in particular, should have done the same.