What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 off season

Jono078

Referee
Purcell has signed with the Tits
Ah, well there you go.

I just watched an interview with Peter Parr and he said we have 3 spots to fill and we'll be active in the market. Didn't get any more specific but I guess one of those will be the Sharks back and then 2 more.

Nuke

Staff member
At least it’s not a key player like it was with Brailey last year.
Now watch a key player go down with a serious injury tomorrow at training.
Ponga will be paying $1.05 on the betting markets in this catagory.

PhilGould

Bench
I think the lighting/filter is doing it some favours. Basically identical to last season other than a few sponsor logo changes and a different collar by the looks of it. There's little 88s over the chest/rib area too, not sure if that's the grip they use on player jerseys or just aesthetic.

A marginal improvement on last year but still pretty dull. Expecting the away jerseys to be bad as usual.

Loose Cannon

Bench
Too much red I reckon….it’s a bit glary

they should look at some epl jerseys….mainly blue with hints of red
This.

Need to proportion the red/blue combination with significance. Inverse for the away, and we are no white Dragons light.

Nuke

Staff member
I think the lighting/filter is doing it some favours. Basically identical to last season other than a few sponsor logo changes and a different collar by the looks of it. There's little 88s over the chest/rib area too, not sure if that's the grip they use on player jerseys or just aesthetic.

A marginal improvement on last year but still pretty dull. Expecting the away jerseys to be bad as usual.
Good spotting RE: the 88's. I was trying to work out what the two rectangles were meant to signify, but yes, they 100% are 88's.
I was REALLY hoping for maybe shallower chevrons with just a white NIB logo placed on the blue jersey background, but I really wasn't expecting it.

macavity

Referee
If they took the 88 design, and put the “v” into the gradient stripes on the chest it would have looked cool.

this is not cool.

Apey

Staff member
I was pretty keen to update my jersey but I'm not really a fan of this one. As someone else said, too much red. It looks better than the 2022 one just because the NIB logo has improved.

macavity

Referee
I was pretty keen to update my jersey but I'm not really a fan of this one. As someone else said, too much red. It looks better than the 2022 one just because the NIB logo has improved.

retros only for me

these guys have 25% off today

Apey

Staff member
retros only for me

these guys have 25% off today

I've mentioned it before but I quite like the 2021 heritage one out of our recent ones.

Latest posts