What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Origin I - Wed 31 May - NSW 18-26 QLD @ Adelaide

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • Queensland

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iamback

Coach
Arrow and Api both brought women not their partners into camp.

If you are picking on morality grounds neither play also...

Though most clubs struggle to fill squads also

Last edited:

Pumpkin

Juniors
Ok. It seems people have a gut feeling that de belin committed a crime and the court simply couldn't prove it.

JamesRustle

First Grade
At best he is a dog who cheated on his pregnant partner. At worse, well.
At best you're a judgemental prick, at worse...

Still with his partner, 2nd child.. could have an open relationship.open your mind to the possibilities outside your puritan values.

Pumpkin

Juniors
Ain’t a gut feeling
OK. In that case, if you or your friend have further evidence, you should have presented it to the court.

In any case, I didn't want to start a debate about de Belin's status. This is about Pengai Jnr, who I don't believe should be in the team based on his strong desire to play for Qld. So if de Belin is eliminated because of his reputation, then the question remains; who should replace Pengai Jnr?

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
OK. In that case, if you or your friend have further evidence, you should have presented it to the court.

In any case, I didn't want to start a debate about de Belin's status. This is about Pengai Jnr, who I don't believe should be in the team based on his strong desire to play for Qld. So if de Belin is eliminated because of his reputation, then the question remains; who should replace Pengai Jnr?
Well, she did. In 2013…

King hit

Coach
Got a couple of questions about Game 1

1: Does anyone think that Latrell, Addo-Carr and Turbo will be the big factors? None of those guys played last year and every series they've played in NSW have won them. I was against Turbo's selection for a while but his game last Sunday justified it. Frizell being recalled is big as well. Been such a great player for the Blues.

2: Last year I thought the Maroons were a chance as they had picked the right players in form with the right attitude and it paid off. This year those same blokes aren't in the best of form personally and their clubs are a shadow of last year. No Gagai, Capewell or Welch and Papalli's retirement is going to make a big factor to Queensland.

SBD82

Coach

1: Does anyone think that Latrell, Addo-Carr and Turbo will be the big factors? None of those guys played last year and every series they've played in NSW have won them. I was against Turbo's selection for a while but his game last Sunday justified it. Frizell being recalled is big as well. Been such a great player for the Blues.

2: Last year I thought the Maroons were a chance as they had picked the right players in form with the right attitude and it paid off. This year those same blokes aren't in the best of form personally and their clubs are a shadow of last year. No Gagai, Capewell or Welch and Papalli's retirement is going to make a big factor to Queensland.
Latrell, Turbo and JAC are massive factors. Imagine having to defend against them on the edges.

QLD aren’t weak. But if Turbo stays fit and Trell stays interested (and if Teddy stays out of the way) QLD will have their hands full containing them.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Look at that NSW team. Trell-mit, Turbo, JAC. With nicknames like that they are nigh unbeatable.

Remember the golden rule for NSW Origin teams:

1685270200650.png

Mr. Shaman

First Grade

The only origin games Turbo has lost were both dead rubbers.

Pumpkin

Juniors
Every year people think nsw are unbeatable and every year qld win. And why did someone want Teddy to stay out of the way? Teddy has been unbelievable in origin. He needs to be involved as much as possible.

Latest posts