What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Origin I - Wed 31 May - NSW 18-26 QLD @ Adelaide

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • Queensland

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Artiste

Juniors
Rookie in origin last season learnt a valuable lesson. He'll need to redeem himself. He got a taste of what origins like I think he'll put out a good performance. Let's be honest the whole nsw squad didn't play well in that 3rd game. Imagine if we all judged Justin Hodges off his disastrous debut for Qld.
Let’s all remember Hodges for that …and that only.
No wait …also for what a f**king grub c”unt he is too

footy75

Bench
These lovely gentlemen should be there to greet the teams of the plane

85b5aab262bd906e72cf73be5d9a5687

lmao!!!

King hit

Coach
Have had people yelling Queenslander at me all morning and you know what I love it and embrace it

mozza91

Coach
The place I’m going for the game are putting a gorilla on the bar if either fullback scores first. C’mon Teddy or Walsh I want those free cruisers.

How hard is it for The Chin to go to a dentist and get his wisdom teeth out?

Getting your wisdom teeth removed can lead to major problems down the line. I had a former work mate who got his removed, and he was forever having problems afterwards. He kept getting tooth infections, and even had an abscess develop on the inside of one of his cheeks. Unless there is a major health reason involved, dentists will usually recommend against getting them removed is my experience (I'm in my mid-50s and was going to an orthodontist from age 8 due to major problems with my teeth and jaw, and I still have my wisdom teeth).

Additionally, the procedure is not a short one to do, and depending on how you get it down (e.g. at the dentist, or in hospital) you also have to factor in recovery time too. It's not like just getting a filling, where after a few minutes its all hunky dory.