What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R1 Fri - Penrith 12-13 Brisbane @ BlueBet

Round 1: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fangs

Coach
The real start of the season is here.

Expecting to see another level from the Panthers. Something the likes of the Storm and Eels don't possess.

big hit!

Bench
I wonder if Penrith are underdone at the moment. They had a big number in the world cup, who then needed a break before resuming a short pre-season in January.

It may take another month for them to get going as the Penrith we know, although no Api and Kikau already weakens them massively.

The world's richest and most prestigious rugby league club will fly the flag for Queensland Rugby League tonight against a NSWRL club. They'll do it the hard way, too, as the N(SW)RL is forcing them to play in an unfriendly time zone. The RLPA needs to do something about this. Jet lag is a real thing.

Mighty Brisbane by six.

blaza88z

Coach
The world's richest and most prestigious rugby league club will fly the flag for Queensland Rugby League tonight against a NSWRL club. They'll do it the hard way, too, as the N(SW)RL is forcing them to play in an unfriendly time zone. The RLPA needs to do something about this. Jet lag is a real thing.

Mighty Brisbane by six.

You have changed

Bazal

Post Whore
My goodness @SLRBRONCOS what is with those Broncos training shirts?

They look like the sort of thing you'd see worn by white gangsta's who secretly spend every Friday night on Grindr looking for the biggest top they can find

t-ba

Post Whore
That f**king song in the Westpac ad is perpetually playing along Wynyard walk and it drives me insane.

gUt

Coach
Here we go for the Joel Clinton trophy match, where the loser gets the trophy.