What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R1 Sun - Dolphins 28-18 Sydney @ Suncorp

Round 1: Dolphins v Sydney

• Dolphins

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesRustle

First Grade
Haha. Man.

Worst thing for me was thinking Clifford lived alone or with a roommate, then coming out the next morning to find her mum, dad, grandma and two beefy brothers sitting around the kitchen table eating pancakes.

One of them started to say something and I got the f**k out of there, smashing the locked screen door on the way out. Apparently all they were doing was asking if I wanted some breakfast.
But you'd already eaten a strawberry muffin?

MKCS

Juniors
Roosters were awful but can't really excuse it, Dolphins especially their great forward pack were immense, the backs were a lot of "Who" names on paper but they also did quite well. Jeremy Marshall-King made Smith look like a reserve grader, Roosters were outplayed.

Roosters will be back but the Fins deserve their win, kudos.

GongPanther

Referee
That puts the Fins in auspicious company... 50 years until they win the comp?
First team to 100 years? But seriously compared to the days when we came into the comp, clubs get massive help from the NRL. So I think a 5 year plan from Bennett, if he lasts that long.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Great win for the Panama City Dolphins.

Will the Sunshine Coast stadium have a Wayne Bennett stand?

Latest posts