What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R10 Sat - Warriors 6-18 Penrith @ Suncorp

Round 10: Warriors v Penrith

• Warriors

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good win against a very promising side. They just need a couple of major signngs from next season to really be a serious contender.
Got RTS coming back; could do with his spark (need to keep CNK in the side though, so some creativity needed from Webbie).

Would love to see them get a really promising Kiwi 5/8th in the side; Brown would have been perfect for them.

sup42

Juniors
As a Warriors fan i am sick of getting the worst calls in an Australian run competion.

Sick of all the cheating.

Sick of sand paper calls that sees the Reff clearing Tohu for being hit in the throat and clearing DWZ head contact while the NRL Doctor sends him off for an HIA,

I am sick of all the six agains and sick of the double send offs.

Australians are dirty filthy cheats in sports and the world knows it,. The shits who literally invented sandpaper and under arm bowls, the cheats who invented salary cap rorts, the crooks who came up with Aussie only Reffs in a world cup...pretty much the dirtiest country in all world sport...the home of drug cheats too.

Nothing would make me happier than the Warriors leaving the NRL and leading a NZ local comp.

Sick of twenty years of pure shit.

Sick of the NRL judiciary banning Kiwis from playing on the Eve of test matches...

Like I say,.,,,no country cheats like Australia...biggest pack of dogs ever.

How about you pricks face the Kiwis with an English reff like every single other fair sporting contest in the world at the next World cup/

If you brought your own Refs to the Olympics you would be mocked the world over for the blatant cheats you losers are.

How would you mongrels cope with playing under a New Zealand Reff in every Warriors game every season?

I would wager you would feel like me. And i would love for you to feel the dirt of a New Zealand Bunker looking for excuses to cheat you on every call.

Last edited:

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
As a Warriors fan i am sick of getting the worst calls in an Australian run completion.

Sick of sand paper calls that sees the Reff clearing Tohu for being hit in the throat and clearing DWZ head contact while the NRL Doctor sends him off for an HIA,

Australians are dirty filthy cheats in sports and the world knows it,. The shits who literally invented sandpaper and under arm bowls, the cheats who invented salary cap rorts, the crooks who came up with Aussie only Reffs in a world cup...pretty much the dirtiest country in all world sport...the home of drug cheats too.

Nothing would make me happier than the Warriors leaving the NRL and leading a NZ local comp.

Sick of the NRL judiciary banning Kiwis from playing on the Eve of test matches...

How about you pricks face the Kiwis with an English reff like every single other fair sporting contest in the world at the next World cup/

If you brought your own Refs to the Olympics you would be mocked the world over for the blatant cheats you losers are.

We’ve chosen to play as a foreign team in the national competition of a country whose defining traits are racism and cheating at sports. This is what we’ve signed up for unfortunately.

GongPanther

Referee
As a Warriors fan i am sick of getting the worst calls in an Australian run competion.

How would you mongrels cope with playing under a New Zealand Reff in every Warriors game every season?

I would wager you would feel like me. And i would love for you to feel the dirt of a New Zealand Bunker looking for excuses to cheat you on every call.
You do have a game next week to ponder on. You win that, and all will be well. But yea, a couple of things went our way, but that is the way it goes, but the Warriors at times were their own worst enemy.

sup42

Juniors
You do have a game next week to ponder on. You win that, and all will be well. But yea, a couple of things went our way, but that is the way it goes, but the Warriors at times were their own worst enemy.
Easy to say when you played with a full team against a stripped team.

Also you have no idea what you are talking about, we get raped by the Australian officials every single week worse than any team in this comp, year after year, decade after decade.

This is not a one off argument, this is two decades of relying on Australian bias as the only foreigners in a parochial Australian sports business, we will NEVER get a fair go.

We will never get the pride of the league type treatment or be a local derby special.

We are the outsiders that are meant to prove how good the NRL is by our short comings as aliens.

sup42

Juniors
I no longer want to see a NZ team in this comp it is a complete wast of tme.

Pull the plug Warriors.

Get out.

Stuff this rigged comp there is no point in playing you are not meant to win games so why bother.

GongPanther

Referee
Easy to say when you played with a full team against a stripped team.

Also you have no idea what you are talking about, we get raped by the Australian officials every single week worse than any team in this comp, year after year, decade after decade.

This is not a one off argument, this is two decades of relying on Australian bias as the only foreigners in a parochial Australian sports business, we will NEVER get a fair go.

We will never get the pride of the league type treatment or be a local derby special.

We are the outsiders that are meant to prove how good the NRL is by our short comings as aliens.
Well, I tried to be reasonable. Anyway look on the bright side, you played against a Panthers side that is playing well below it's best, and there is a Sharks side which is behind 30-0 ATM. Yea, it could be worse.

sup42

Juniors
Well, I tried to be reasonable. Anyway look on the bright side, you played against a Panthers side that is playing well below it's best, and there is a Sharks side which is behind 30-0 ATM. Yea, it could be worse.
I would love to hear you trying to be magnanimous if you had to play with twevle twice in that match the Warriors would have thrashed you

Anyway mate...what many of you Aussies and some NZders don't realise that there are many League fans in this country who hate the Warriors NRL involvement.

Lots of us would rather see the Warriors leave the comp.

We used to have an Auckland side that played uinder Neutral reffs that beat the Kangaroos.

The shit I saw today and for the last three weeks against the Storm Roosters etc is not worth playing in the cheats comp/

I would rather we had our own comp televised here and fk Australia. I say that because I love the sport more than the hype that is the cheating NRL>

As a New Zealand viewer I am fully entitled to say your product is so shit I would rather we left the NRl because the emotional and financial investment in Mount smart seats and a SKY TV sub at six hundred dollars is not worth the shit you Aussies serve up.

I want us to leave mate. that is how bad it is as a Warrior.

Lots of fans of the Warriors want to see a team walk off.

That should bother the morons running this circus

One day the Warriors will have no fan base.

Last edited:

Nealo 12

Bench
I would love to hear you trying to be magnanimous if you had to play with twevle twice in that match the Warriors would have thrashed you

Anyway mate...what many of you Aussies and some NZders don't realise that there are many League fans in this country who hate the Warriors NRL involvement.

Lots of us would rather see the Warriors leave the comp.

We used to have an Auckland side that played uinder Neutral reffs that beat the Kangaroos.

The shit I saw today and for the last three weeks against the Storm Roosters etc is not worth playing in the cheats comp/

I would rather we had our own comp televised here and fk Australia. I say that because I love the sport more than the hype that is the cheating NRL>

As a New Zealand viewer I am fully entitled to say your product is so shit I would rather we left the NRl because the emotional and financial investment in Mount smart seats and a SKY TV sub at six hundred dollars is not worth the shit you Aussies serve up.

I want us to leave mate. that is how bad it is as a Warrior.

Lots of fans of the Warriors want to see a team walk off.

That should bother the morons running this circus

One day the Warriors will have no fan base.
Yep I totally agree, we don’t need any kiwi team in our national competition

Aragorn

First Grade

Please cry me a river 😭

Canard

Immortal
Crichton has an adjustment coming his way next season, playing for a spoon contender.

He got smashed yesterday, and got up feigning injury, as he has been conditioned to having everything go his way. You could see he was shocked when no call was given.

Pjf04b

Juniors
The warriors only try was off a blatant forward pass! They had more passes go forward from dummy half than the rest of magic round combined. Dylan Walker shoulder charged Hoskins off the ball and didn’t get even cautioned. Don’t cry poor about refereeing when it goes both ways!