What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R12 Fri - St Geo Illa 24-22 Sydney @ Netstrata Jubilee / Bidjigal

Round 12: St Geo Illa v Sydney

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 12
St George Illawarra Dragons v Sydney Roosters
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Carlton / Bidjigal, Carlton (TICKETS)
Friday 19 May 2023

Gates open 5:00pm, NRL kickoff 6:00pm. Broadcast on Fox League, Kayo Sports.

SGI2022TEAM.png

1. Tyrell Sloan 2. Mathew Feagai 3. Moses Suli 4. Zac Lomax 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Talatau Amone 7. Ben Hunt 8. Jack de Belin 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Blake Lawrie 11. Jack Bird 12. Jaydn Su'A 13. Michael Molo 14. Jayden Sullivan 15. Toby Couchman 16. Ben Murdoch-Masila 17. Josh Kerr 18. Francis Molo 19. Moses Mbye 20. Jaiyden Hunt 21. Zane Musgrove 22. Max Feagai

Out: Max Feagai (centre), Moses Mbye (bench)
In: Zac Lomax (centre), Jacob Liddle (hooker)
Changes: Jayden Sullivan (halfback to bench), Ben Hunt (hooker to halfback)

SYD2022TEAM.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Corey Allan 3. Joseph Suaalii 4. Billy Smith 5. Jaxson Paulo 6. Luke Keary 7. Drew Hutchison 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Brandon Smith 10. Lindsay Collins 11. Egan Butcher 12. Sitili Tupouniua 13. Victor Radley 14. Jake Turpin 15. Nat Butcher 16. Angus Crichton 17. Matthew Lodge 18. Sandon Smith 19. Fletcher Baker 20. Nathan Brown 21. Junior Pauga 22. Terrell May

Out: Joseph Manu (five-eighth), Fletcher Baker (bench)
In: Drew Hutchison (halfback), Egan Butcher (second row)
Changes: Luke Keary (halfback to five-eighth), Jake Turpin (hooker to bench), Angus Crichton (second row to bench), Nat Butcher (second row to bench), Brandon Smith (bench to hooker), Sitili Tupouniua (bench to second row)

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Jon Stone, Kasey Badger
Video Referee: Chris Butler

LOWER GRADES
St Geo Illa^ v Sydney^ at Collegians, Sun - Flegg 11:15am / NSW Cup 1:00pm
North Sydney^ v Canterbury at NSO, Sun - NSW Cup 2pm​

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Cripple fight, surprisingly. Surely the Roosters are due?

Apey

Staff member
Saints could bring in a caretaker coach in this week. That’s usually a win which probably means they’ll sign said caretaker coach on a five year deal on the back of that win and they’re problems are just recycled. Saints fans know what I’m talking about. They know.
We can hope so.

This Year?

Immortal
I was going to go after work but decided I'll stay at home and watch the spectacular train wreck from the comfort of my lounge. I have to work the next morning so the commute time after the game impacts my sleep. I may not know footy, but I know the $ I'll be saving by not spending it on a club who employs a player who thinks he knows fans.
To anyone that bothers to go, you are better people than me. I'll be saluting you with a drink in my hand. It's going to be the most Friday 6pm game ever.

Fangs

Coach
Ahh beware the scorned playing group of the Dragons. Very tight nit team, bbqs every weekend.

Lomax to play fullback and put in a MOM performance.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Winning the game after sacking a coach is approximately a 50/50 outcome.

Winning at least 1 of the two games following the sacking of a coach is a 100% outcome.

Best beat the Roosters as the Dolphins away is a harder proposition.

Latest posts