What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R12 Fri - St Geo Illa 24-22 Sydney @ Netstrata Jubilee / Bidjigal

Round 12: St Geo Illa v Sydney

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
That's a perfectly reasonable opinion.

I'm merely saying that Robbo deserves the opportunity to get us out of this hole and deserves a little more leeway than others would get. Having said that this does have to come back to him at some point and the Roosters don't accept failure so if this continues in to next season he will be on the hot seat.

I think you've taken the bait a bit hard, if you seriously think that people believe Robbo will be sacked.

How about if you are going to whinge and moan when things go against you, maybe you should admit when you benefit. Instead any time his team benefits, he says he didn't see the incident.
He doesn’t miss much and loves chiming in when it’s the other team doesn’t he?

And then turns into Mr Magoo all of a sudden when it’s his player. He must’ve been the only one at the game who didn’t see Radley’s headbutt last night.

He’s a hypocritical flogbag.

Radley is such a fake tough guy. I can only imagine the fake toughness emanating from the Roosters pack next year when Leniu joins.

Hutty1986

Immortal
The RL gods decided to smile on us last night, instead of shitting like they usually do! 99 times outta 100 we f**k up that deliciously filthy last try

84 Baby

Referee
And how confident were you on bunker confirming it anyway? Rugby league don’t do your fancy lines

Saxon

Bench
He was onside, he can be wherever he wants to be. Are you taking the piss?

View attachment 74457

View attachment 74459

1. You don't understand parallax, do you? You can't just draw parallel lines across a screen and think that compensates for perspective!
2. You've highlighted his back foot. You do realise it's both feet behind the kicker?

Having said that , he was probably onside, but your pictures prove nothing.

_Johnsy

Referee
Settle chief. I was glad it wasn’t called just thought it might be at time. I posted that before I even saw a replay. As someone else pointed out even if he was it’d have been very harsh call because he winds up nowhere near the ball
You claimed he was offside & he clearly wasn’t. No need to settle as I’m quite calm. I am astounded your eyesight or knowledge of the rules is that poor.

_Johnsy

Referee
1. You don't understand parallax, do you? You can't just draw parallel lines across a screen and think that compensates for perspective!
2. You've highlighted his back foot. You do realise it's both feet behind the kicker?

Having said that , he was probably onside, but your pictures prove nothing.
I understand parallax effect. Although this wouldn’t have that much of an distortion on the image I used. All it was is a very basic pictorial representation of where the feet were positioned was to help 84 baby see that he wasn’t offside. Yes I highlighted his back foot as that is the one that is touching the ground (for perspective). Is his front foot in front of Hunts foot kicking the ball? No.
As you say he is on side, that’s the point I was making. Thanks for the input 👍

Last edited:

Latest posts