What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R13 Fri - Parramatta 24-16 North Qld @ CommBank

Round 13: Parramatta v North Qld

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagles4eva

First Grade
That half was so shit I've already started on whiskey.

I want to say we've looked a little bit better but really it's the chrome domes vs the combovers out there atm
Oh Whiskey, now your talking..

Bit of a single malt fan myself

Pantherjim.

Referee
Here’s a little song I wrote after 4 shots of vodka:

“Ohhhh I hate Parra! I hate Parra! I hate Parra

And I hope they stay premiership-less for at least another 37 f*cking years!

So many merkins here in the North West of Sydney wearing blue and gold jerseys, even though on the other side of Old Windsor Road it’s all Penrith feeder clubs!

Yes, I hate Parra! I hate Parra! I hate Parra! It’s such a f*cking hole!

I was in Cairns less than a year ago for a well deserved holiday, and it’s a paradise by comparison! they have, sun, beaches, a Great Barrier Reef, snorkelling, helicopter flights, French restaurants etc

And that’s another reason why I hope North Queensland hand their arses to them tonight!

I hate Parra! I hate Parra! I hate Parra etc etc..”

Bazal

Post Whore

So many merkins here in the North West of Sydney wearing blue and gold jerseys, even though on the other side of Old Windsor Road it’s all Penrith feeder clubs!

I was in Cairns less than a year ago for a well deserved holiday, and it’s a paradise by comparison! they have, sun, beaches, a Great Barrier Reef, snorkelling, helicopter flights, French restaurants etc

And that’s another reason why I hope North Queensland hand their arses to them tonight!

Vodka is for ladies.

Generalzod

Immortal

so you hate parramatta
Vodka is for ladies.
Shaken not stirred..lol