What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R13 Sat - Warriors 22-26 Brisbane @ Napier

Round 13: Warriors v Brisbane

• Warriors

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
The NRL needs to make sure that the Warriors never miss an indigenous round again
I’m comfortable with the way this has panned out, they got to do a decent commemoration this week. Just don’t dud us every year.
Though personally what I’d really like to see for the Warriors indigenous celebration would be a permanent home fixture on Matariki Friday (Māori new year). Would happily take the indigenous round bye every year in exchange for that.

This Year?

Immortal
Sloan couldn't save a try to save his life but Sailor who hasnt played NRL in like 3 years does that.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I’m comfortable with the way this has panned out, they got to do a decent commemoration this week. Just don’t dud us every year
I'd love it if Broncos v Warriors could be the indigenous round fixture each year, go in turns of hosting

flippikat

Bench
I think we're looking a lot better on attack, while the Broncos seem a bit clunky. Patience, and the tries will come.

Oh and how damn good is that crowd?

They're out in full vocal force in the Bay, bless 'em!