What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R13 Sun - Newcastle 28-18 Manly @ McDonald Jones

Round 13: Newcastle v Manly

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 weeks

Coach
Darcie McDonald telling us that Marzew is the world break dancing champion

I found some footage of him in action

giphy.gif

eagles4eva

First Grade
Games been putrid, the ref sucks, both teams have been shyte...

Surprised were leading, Can someone in the crowd please trip Johns walking up the tunnel. plzzzz

t-ba

Post Whore
Games been putrid, the ref sucks, both teams have been shyte...

Surprised were leading, Can someone in the crowd please trip Johns walking up the tunnel. plzzzz

This shit is grim.

I don't know why I turned this on.

I have better stuff to do, like figuring out how many reams (lol) of paper I am going to declare on tax.

eagles4eva

First Grade
This shit is grim.

I don't know why I turned this on.

I have better stuff to do, like figuring out how many reams (lol) of paper I am going to declare on tax.
Seeing as were discussing our wonderful footy team. Hearing rumors the Eagles are gonna break the bank to keep Koula. I know that lad has potential, is he worth the $800.000 RU as rumored to be offering

t-ba

Post Whore
Seeing as were discussing our wonderful footy team. Hearing rumors the Eagles are gonna break the bank to keep Koula. I know that lad has potential, is he worth the $800.000 RU as rumored to be offering

If they are offering that we should let him take it.

I don't think we can justify spending that on him.

But what they f**k are they thinking? Last thing the ARU needs to spend big on are outside backs. They pretty much grow on trees in Australia!

Throw the kitchen sink at Cleary. He'd be insanely good at Union.