What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R2 - Dolphins 20-14 Canberra @ Kayo

Round 2: Dolphins v Canberra

• Dolphins

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 2
Dolphins v Canberra Raiders
Kayo Stadium, Redcliffe, Redcliffe (TICKETS)
Saturday 11 March 2023

Gates 3:00pm / NRL starts 4:30pm, broadcast live on Fox League/Kayo at 5:30pm AEDT

DOL2022TEAM.png

1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 2. Jamayne Isaako 3. Euan Aitken 4. Brenko Lee 5. Tesi Niu 6. Isaiya Katoa 7. Sean O'Sullivan 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Jarrod Wallace 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenny Bromwich 13. Tom Gilbert 14. Connelly Lemuelu 15. Mark Nicholls 16. Mason Teague 17. Kurt Donoghoe 18. Poasa Faamausili 19. JJ Collins 20. Kodi Nikorima 21. Anthony Milford 22. Robert Jennings

CAN2023TEAM.png

1. Sebastian Kris 2. Nick Cotric 3. Matthew Timoko 4. Harley Smith-Shields 5. Albert Hopoate 6. Jack Wighton 7. Jamal Fogarty 8. Pasami Saulo 9. Danny Levi 10. Joseph Tapine 11. Hudson Young 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Corey Harawira-Naera 14. Tom Starling 15. Ata Mariota 16. Corey Horsburgh 17. Emre Guler 18. James Schiller 19. Matt Frawley 20. Zac Woolford 21. Trey Mooney 22. Peter Hola

A-REF-BW-2023TEAM.png

Referee: Todd Smith
Sideline Officials: Drew Oultram, Nick Pelgrave
Video Referee: Gerard Sutton

DOLPHINS: Capras^ v Tweed at Browne, Sat - Hostplus Cup 6pm; Redcliffe^ v Bris Tigers at Kayo, Sun - Hostplus Cup 3pm

CANBERRA: v Sydney / Norths at Belconnen, Sun - Flegg 2pm, NSW Cup 3:45pm

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
Hard to pick

I don't think the Dolphins have any hope of maintaining the level they produced yesterday for a 2nd straight week.

They will still keep it close though so either team by a few points.

This Year?

Immortal
1st real home game for the Re.... ahem The Dolphins.
The best lols will be had when the refs troll Ricky even more.

Victoire

Juniors
The Channel Nine commentators referred to it as Dolphins Stadium in the coverage yesterday. Will be funny when they have to broadcast from there

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I'm tipping the Sushi.

cbfd4cf1-a09e-432f-bb6f-3f41f60cde8c_text.gif

Can't help but logic this one out. Canberra suck in QLD this time of year and if the Phins can down the Rorters, they can down anyone.

GongPanther

Referee
I'm sure Kayo stadium will be mentioned every set of 6. Maybe twice.
Kayo subscription rose last year to $27.50, up from around the $16 mark. Just recently, Kayo jacked up the price for a third device within your home to $30 p/m.

So in a nutshell, it is fans of others teams who are paying, albeit in part for this new franchise.

But that's OK, just cancel Kayo for 3 months or so until the football season kicks off again.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Kayo subscription rose last year to $27.50, up from around the $16 mark. Just recently, Kayo jacked up the price for a third device within your home to $30 p/m.

So in a nutshell, it is fans of others teams who are paying, albeit in part for this new franchise.

But that's OK, just cancel Kayo for 3 months or so until the football season kicks off again.

I get it free with my energy provider. The amount saved is easily worth it as a discount on my electricity.

They should've put the numbers on the front like those basketball looking jerseys Artie and em used to wear.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Can't believe King Sticky and his elite team have to slum it at squid stadium.

Our star studded lineup should be made available to as many eyeballs as possible.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Raiders play sht, Ricky to throw out a controversial statement inthe presser to deflect from his sht coaching. You heard it here first.