What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R2 - Parramatta 26-30 Cronulla @ CommBank

Round 2: Parramatta v Cronulla

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 2
Parramatta Eels v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
CommBank Stadium, Parramatta, Parramatta (TICKETS)
Friday 10 March 2023

Gates 3:20pm / NSW Cup (PAR v NWT) 3:30pm / NRL starts 6:00pm, broadcast on Fox League/Kayo

PAR2022TEAM.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Viliami Penisini 4. Waqa Blake 5. Sean Russell 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Junior Paulo 11. Bryce Cartwright 12. Matt Doorey 13. J'maine Hopgood 14. Jirah Momoisea 15. Jack Murchie 16. Wiremu Greig 17. Makahesi Makatoa 18. Jakob Arthur 19. Bailey Simonsson 20. Ofahiki Ogden 21. Ky Rodwell 22. Haze Dunster

CRO2022TEAM.png

1. William Kennedy 2. Sione Katoa 3. Jesse Ramien 4. Siosifa Talakai 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Matt Moylan 7. Braydon Trindall 8. Toby Rudolf 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Braden Hamlin-Uele 11. Briton Nikora 12. Teig Wilton 13. Dale Finucane 14. Cameron McInnes 15. Royce Hunt 16. Oregon Kaufusi 17. Connor Tracey 18. Thomas Hazelton 19. Mawene Hiroti 20. Max Bradbury 21. Jayden Berrell 22. Niwhai Puru

A-REF-R-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Wyatt Raymond, Kasey Badger
Video Referee: Adam Gee

PARRAMATTA: v Newtown at Commbank, Fri - NSW Cup 3:30pm; v Cronulla at New Era, Sat - Flegg 1pm

CRONULLA: Newtown v Parramatta at Commbank, Fri - NSW Cup 3:30pm; Cronulla v Parramatta at New Era, Sat - Flegg 1pm

Last edited:

King-Gutho94

Coach
This is the Friday 6pm game with two top 4 teams from last year in round 2.

While Tigers play Knights on Sunday arvo FTA channel 9.

I know which one will be a better game.

Great decision channel 9.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Can't go past Parra at CummBank. It seems like it's going to take the Sharks a few rounds to get into gear.

GongPanther

Referee
Can't go past Parra at CummBank. It seems like it's going to take the Sharks a few rounds to get into gear.
Like for most teams, it takes around a month to get to peak form. After that, the chaff starts getting sorted from the hay.

I'm tipping a 16 all draw with Moses to pop over a FG in extra time.

blaza88z

Coach

Have to agree, Leichardt will be rocking, should be a humdinger. Can't wait.

Exsilium

First Grade
This should be a good game. I don't mind Moses. He's got quality and I think to be successful in the NRL, you have to have a bit of merkin in you.

The only thing that stops me backing Parramatta is BA. The guy draws plays on an Etcher-Sketch.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This should be a good game. I don't mind Moses. He's got quality and I think to be successful in the NRL, you have to have a bit of merkin in you.

The only thing that stops me backing Parramatta is BA. The guy draws plays on an Etcher-Sketch.
Ricky the merkin stole the overhead projector on the way out.

PARRA_FAN

Coach

No idea which idiot decided that game for a Sunday and the Parra game 6pm tonight.