What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R2 - Penrith 16-10 Souths @ BlueBet

Round 2: Penrith v Souths

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exsilium

First Grade
not sure who's fault here, channel 9 or the bunkers but both souffs tries there was no slow mo replay and both looked suspicious as hell. Just straight up tries given

The justification was bizarre. "He's in the motion of passing before he hits the ground". It doesn't matter, the rules are the rules. It's been an unusual couple weeks of officiating.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Strip Penrith of the 2 premiership points for the racist outburst.

Introduce cashless welfare cards in Penrith so that the Panthers Group go bust.
Lol 😂 Nice one. It was a Roosters fan! I'd be happy to take 2 points off them for what a fan did in a game they didn't even play just because it's the Roosters...but then again, I guess I'd be showing the same blind hatred towards a club that you do so maybe just punish the person at fault hey?

Fangs

Coach
They asked Demetriou about it in the presser. He slammed the behaviour.

A Journo then said they were in a Roosters jersey.

He then said 'I don't care what jersey they had on, It needs to stop'

It is in the public domain as it being the case

Trent Robinson has apologised on behalf of his club after it emerged the spectator who allegedly racially abused Latrell Mitchell on Thursday night was wearing a Roosters jersey.

---

Good to see Robinson and the Roosters standing up for Latrell.

Iamback

Coach
Lol 😂 Nice one. It was a Roosters fan! I'd be happy to take 2 points off them for what a fan did in a game they didn't even play just because it's the Roosters...but then again, I guess I'd be showing the same blind hatred towards a club that you do so maybe just punish the person at fault hey?

It was a tongue in cheek post aimed at the Penrith fans who've heaped shit on Logan over the years. From what I can see both cities have a lot if in common, yet only one cops shit from most on here.

The culprit must live within the vicinity to be at Penrith Football Stadium on a Thursday. For his sake I hope he learns from this experience and uses it to become a better person.

84 Baby

Referee
What does winning trophies have to do with the fact that his head looks like an unopened geode?
It’ll be a sad day when he has to retire because his chin and brow cave in and eat the rest of his face

images

images

GongPanther

Referee
They asked Demetriou about it in the presser. He slammed the behaviour.

A Journo then said they were in a Roosters jersey.

He then said 'I don't care what jersey they had on, It needs to stop'

It is in the public domain as it being the case
Thanks...

Pantherjim.

Referee
The culprit must live within the vicinity to be at Penrith Football Stadium on a Thursday. For his sake I hope he learns from this experience and uses it to become a better person.

Again, you’re generalising, but admittedly I doubt you’d find many Chooks supporters actually living in the confines of Randwick, Coogee, Edgecliffe or Bondi.

Most Chooks fans live in the Western Suburbs these days. In fact if you were to walk around said Eastern Suburbs interviewing the locals about the Roosters, most of the current population there have never even heard of them. I remember going to one of the first games of the season way back in 2004 (Penrith V Roosters) with some mates at ANZ stadium (Telstra stadium back then) and noticed that after Penrith gloriously defeated their boys, the vast majority of Chooks supporters were driving westbound on the M4 after the game as opposed to eastbound.

I think the little turd just wanted to attend the game to stir up trouble as Chooks supporters are notorious for their hatred of Souths. Albeit a bit of an expensive exercise in more ways than one.