What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R2 - Penrith 16-10 Souths @ BlueBet

Round 2: Penrith v Souths

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Panther

Juniors
I noticed you stayed out of this thread until your team had won you gutless little coward.

Then you want to talk smack lol, you shitstain nobody.
I noticed you go for Parra too. WTF are You doing on here then? It’s a long season, nothing won in March as Parra would know. Go and watch a re run of the 86 GF you idiot. Or better still, go back to 2022 and watch the Panthers smack your sorry arse.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I noticed you go for Parra too. WTF are You doing on here then? It’s a long season, nothing won in March as Parra would know. Go and watch a re run of the 86 GF you idiot. Or better still, go back to 2022 and watch the Panthers smack your sorry arse.
You notice i go for Parra, really?? Are you a detective?? With those observation skills you would be fantastic.

Again, you’re generalising, but admittedly I doubt you’d find many Chooks supporters actually living in the confines of Randwick, Coogee, Edgecliffe or Bondi.

Most Chooks fans live in the Western Suburbs these days. In fact if you were to walk around said Eastern Suburbs interviewing the locals about the Roosters, most of the current population there have never even heard of them. I remember going to one of the first games of the season way back in 2004 (Penrith V Roosters) with some mates at ANZ stadium (Telstra stadium back then) and noticed that after Penrith gloriously defeated their boys, the vast majority of Chooks supporters were driving westbound on the M4 after the game as opposed to eastbound.

I think the little turd just wanted to attend the game to stir up trouble as Chooks supporters are notorious for their hatred of Souths. Albeit a bit of an expensive exercise in more ways than one.

I'll never understand the convoluted mess that is Sydney RL.

GongPanther

Referee
I'll never understand the convoluted mess that is Sydney RL.
Not entirely confusing when you look at the shift of demographics of the Sydney populous. Real estate value grows, then after a while your blue collar workers can't afford the ongoing council rates. ( IE Paddo, Redfern, Darlinghurst, etc )

So they sell those properties which have been in the family for generations, make a killing, and head out West or wherever is their fancy, and still have enough to buy 3 or 4 more properties. Lots of people made lots of money.

I assume where you are from, the floating population hasn't been as drastic as the cities, with the exception of the holiday periods, and the occasional transients.

Latest posts