What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R2 - St Geo Illa 32-18 Gold Coast @ Netstrata

Round 2: St Geo Illa v Gold Coast

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grats Dragons. I actually tip ya's to beat us tonight.

We are a horribly coached team, Holbrook isn't the guy but the club loves him so he's not going anywhere anytime soon.

So who is the guy to take the club foward.
yeah idk man. I feel we're just too soft. Any little adversity thrown at us and we crumble. Let one try in? Let another two in within 10 minutes. Something goes against us? Pack it in boys, defending is too hard.

I've always felt we needed a harder/stricter kinda coach since all the coaches we've had have been softies. But then they have to have a proven track record too, so that's not easy to find.

I don't see us improving much more under Holbrook though

They've had good coaches before. Maybe a Tits fan could provide some input about the management of their club.
Carty & Henry were okay, doubt they would have ever taken us to a premiership though if we kept them on.

JamesRustle

First Grade
They've had good coaches before. Maybe a Tits fan could provide some input about the management of their club.
The attitude of all sporting professionals who play for a Gold Coast based team becomes unprofessional within a month. No code should have a team named or near gold coast.

KennySterling

Juniors
Grats Dragons. I actually tip ya's to beat us tonight.

We are a horribly coached team, Holbrook isn't the guy but the club loves him so he's not going anywhere anytime soon.
He's as weak as pi55 and it transmits to the players. Appalling display.

When Boyd repeatedly couldn't find touch why didn't someone take the ball off him FFS ?