What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R2 - Sydney 20-12 Warriors @ Allianz

Round 2: Sydney v Warriors

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Warriors

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
Johnson needs to hang it up or f**k off to Super League. He isn't good enough to give the Warriors what they need anymore.
Nah he played well and was limited by his options when injuries struck the team and TMM went to full back. Had a great effort . Not sure which game you're watching.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Congratulations Roosters fans!

For us, pretty proud of that effort. Showed resilience that has been missing for some time.
Yea I thought you guys were pretty brave with who you lost over the game. Some great defence which bodes well.

Valheru

Coach
About how I expected that game to go.

After last week's debacle the roosters wanted that to end ASAP and were afraid to lose.

I thought there was an opportunity to run away with it there at 18-6 but then sualli threw that pass unnecessarily and let warriors back in it. If he just takes the tackle we are better than even money to put the game to bed IMO.

Warriors made a lot of mistakes but showed some resolve in defence which bodes well for them, I think they will hang with a lot of teams.

After Smith went off we essentially had a 2nd choice pack with the exception of Collins who I thought was very good. Happy to take the 2 points and move on to next week.

KennySterling

Juniors
Johnson needs to hang it up or f**k off to Super League. He isn't good enough to give the Warriors what they need anymore.
He could go to SL and easily be as big as Brodie Croft, Jai Field, Bevan French, Chris McQueen & Shaun Kenny-Dowall - ALL of whom made last season's Team of the Year, believe it or not.

Latest posts