What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R24 Fri - Cronulla 36-6 Gold Coast @ PointsBet

Round 24: Cronulla v Gold Coast

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 24
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks v Gold Coast Titans
PointsBet Stadium, Woolooware / Dharawal, Woolooware (TICKETS)
Friday 11 August 2023

Gates 3:30pm
Jersey Flegg 3:45pm
NRL kickoff 6pm
Broadcast live on Fox League and Kayo Sports.

CRO2022TEAM.png

1. Connor Tracey 2. Sione Katoa 3. Jesse Ramien 4. Siosifa Talakai 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Braydon Trindall 7. Nicho Hynes 8. Braden Hamlin-Uele 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Toby Rudolf 11. Briton Nikora 12. Wade Graham 13. Cameron McInnes 14. Jack Williams 15. Royce Hunt 16. Jesse Colquhoun 17. Matt Moylan 18. Mawene Hiroti 19. Tuku Hau Tapuha 20. Daniel Atkinson 21. Kayal Iro 22. Jayden Berrell

Out: Mawene Hiroti (wing), Thomas Hazelton (bench)
In: Ronaldo Mulitalo (wing), Jesse Colquhoun (bench), Matt Moylan (bench)

GLD2023TEAM.png

1. Jayden Campbell 2. Alofiana Khan-Pereira 3. Brian Kelly 4. Aaron Schoupp 5. Phillip Sami 6. Kieran Foran 7. Tanah Boyd 8. Jaimin Jolliffe 9. Chris Randall 10. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui 11. David Fifita 12. Joe Stimson 13. Erin Clark 14. Kruise Leeming 15. Isaac Liu 16. Klese Haas 17. Keano Kini 18. Iszac Fa'asumaleaui 19. Thomas Weaver 20. Jacob Alick 21. Jo Vuna 22. Tony Francis

Out: Moeaki Fotuaika (front row), Sam Verrills (bench), Iszac Fa'asuamaleaui (bench)
In: Jaimin Jolliffe (front row), Tino Fa'asuamaleaui (front row), Kruise Leeming (bench)
Changes: Isaac Liu (front row to bench)

A-REF-R-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Dave Munro, Drew Oultram
Video Referee: Grant Atkins

STATE LEAGUES
NSW Cup: Newtown^ v Canberra at Henson Park, Sat 3pm

QLD Cup: Burleigh^ v Mackay at UAA, Sat 4pm
QLD Cup: Tweed^ v Ipswich at Piggabeen, Sun 3pm​

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Sharks needed to steady the ship in a big way and they did. Titties looked ready for the drinks and pokies 3 rounds ago.

Still a tad sore after last weekend, eh? Understandable.

I'm pissed off with the way the Cowboys played against your mob and the Titans. Their defence was atrocious and there was no organisation when they had ball in hand. The club relies way too much on Drinkwater and Dearden. Line speed was lazy and they were dominated in the ruck.

Broncos have a very good team and are a good chance of winning the premiership. I'm hoping they do win the premiership. It will be great for rugby league in Queensland.

As for the Titans. They are building nicely, but as soon as they take a step forward they take one back.

Dolphins were always going to struggle with their roster. Injuries and suspension have hurt them badly. The loss of Gilbert was the killer blow. He provides their energy and inspiration. It's why I labelled him as their best signing and was gutted when he announced his departure from the Cowboys.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
f**k QLDers are strange and gutless units.

Fancy wanting your cross town "rival" to succeed just cos of some state based cultism. Disgusting.

I hope Manly, the Bulldogs and Penrith all manage to win the wooden spoon, their fans all contract leprosy, their leagues clubs burn down and they fold.
Agreed, especially with the Manly sentiment.

This Year?

Immortal
Cracking start to a gameday thread. I want the team futherest away from me to win the comp so I'm less likely to be constantly reminded of how things become rotten and fall away at my club

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Can we get a Matt Nable toss fest on David Fifita or Tino, worked great on Mitchell to have a Shyte game.

f**k QLDers are strange and gutless units.

Fancy wanting your cross town "rival" to succeed just cos of some state based cultism. Disgusting.

I hope Manly, the Bulldogs and Penrith all manage to win the wooden spoon, their fans all contract leprosy, their leagues clubs burn down and they fold.
I hope Parra get their 153rd spoon....

grozzy

Juniors
Both teams have started their warm ups. Just remember Sharks are wearing black shorts, Titans are wearing white shorts.
Sharks are also wearing black arm bands to honour Ken Brown, former trainer