What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R24 Sun - Melbourne 48-2 Canberra @ AAMI

Round 24: Melbourne v Canberra

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 24
Melbourne Storm v Canberra Raiders
AAMI Park, Melbourne / Wurundjeri, Melbourne (TICKETS)
Sunday 13 August 2023

Gates 12:30pm
NRL kickoff 2pm
Broadcast live on Fox League and Kayo Sports.

MEL2022TEAM.png

1. Nick Meaney 2. William Warbrick 3. Marion Seve 4. Young Tonumaipea 5. Xavier Coates 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Tui Kamikamica 9. Harry Grant 10. Christian Welch 11. Trent Loiero 12. Tom Eisenhuth 13. Josh King 14. Bronson Garlick 15. Eliesa Katoa 16. Tepai Moeroa 17. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 18. Alec MacDonald 19. Reimis Smith 20. Jonah Pezet 21. Tariq Sims 22. Tyran Wishart

Out: George Jennings (wing), Jonah Pezet (halfback), Tyran Wishart (bench)
In: Xavier Coates (wing), Jahrome Hughes (halfback), Bronson Garlick (bench)

CAN2023TEAM.png

1. Jordan Rapana 2. Albert Hopoate 3. Ethan Strange 4. Matthew Timoko 5. Nick Cotric 6. Jack Wighton 7. Jamal Fogarty 8. Josh Papali'i 9. Zac Woolford 10. Joseph Tapine 11. Hudson Young 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Corey Horsburgh 14. Adrian Trevilyan 15. Emre Guler 16. Pasami Saulo 17. Ata Mariota 18. Brad Morkos 19. Matt Frawley 20. Tom Starling 21. Trey Mooney 22. Utuloa Asouma

Out: Sebastian Kris (centre)
In: Ethan Strange (centre)

A-REF-R-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, Dave Munro
Video Referee: Ben Cummins

STATE LEAGUES
QLD Cup: Norths v Sunshine Coast^ at Bishop, Sat 4pm
QLD Cup: Brisbane Tigers^ BYE

NSW Cup: Newtown v Canberra^ at Henson, Sat 3pm​

Last edited:

jim_57

Staff member
4th v 5th with a top 4 possie on the line.

Storm by 50

I got tickets to this game, I hadn’t looked at the ladder for a while and was genuinely surprised when I saw you guys were 5th. When, why and what did that happen?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I got tickets to this game, I hadn’t looked at the ladder for a while and was genuinely surprised when I saw you guys were 5th. When, why and what did that happen?
All part of King Ricky's masterplan to fly under the radar in the loudest, most colourful space ship possible.

Valheru

Coach
Canberra have to be in the GF for the worst team to be equal 4th this late in the season.

Melbourne by whatever they feel like.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Would love to see the Thanos scum miss the top 4 on multiple levels. For great justice first of all and would much rather catch Canberra in Brissy in the prelims than them.

Could be a great game if both teams turn up. Papenhuyzen returns and the task becomes pretty dire for the Green goblins.

mozza91

Coach
2 referee favourites going at it here. Storm are pretty up and down but should be too good.

nick87

Coach
Yeah yeah yeah
We suck, and the Storm are actually a good side

but what if... Raiders?

Hutty1986

Immortal
Canberra's record down there is insane, and the Raiders are overachieving by about 6 ladder spots. But you never know...

Someguy

First Grade
Harry grant off the bench. Garlick is a poor man’s Mitch Kenny so I’m not sure how this plan works out

Latest posts