What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R3 Thu - Manly 34-30 Parramatta @ 4 Pines

Round 3: Manly v Parramatta

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 3
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Parramatta Eels
4 Pines Park, Brookvale, Brookvale (TICKETS)
Thursday 16 March 2023

Gates 6:20pm / NRL kickoff 8pm, broadcast live on Nine Network & 9Now, Fox League & Kayo Sports

MAN2022TEAM.png

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Christian Tuipulotu 3. Brad Parker 4. Tolutau Koula 5. Reuben Garrick 6. Josh Schuster 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Taniela Paseka 9. Lachlan Croker 10. Jake Trbojevic 11. Haumole Olakau'atu 12. Kelma Tuilagi 13. Josh Aloiai 14. Kaeo Weekes 15. Ben Trbojevic 16. Ethan Bullemor 17. Sean Keppie 18. Toafofoa Sipley 19. Cooper Johns 20. Morgan Harper 21. Karl Lawton 22. Ben Condon

PAR2022TEAM.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Viliami Penisini 4. Waqa Blake 5. Bailey Simonsson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Junior Paulo 11. Bryce Cartwright 12. Matt Doorey 13. J'maine Hopgood 14. Jirah Momoisea 15. Jack Murchie 16. Wiremu Greig 17. Makahesi Makatoa 18. Jakob Arthur 19. Haze Dunster 20. Ofahiki Ogden 21. Ky Rodwell 22. Isaac Lumelume

A-REF-BW-2023TEAM.png

Referee: Adam Gee
Touch Judges: Dave Munro, Peter Gough
Video Referee: Ashley Klein

LOWER GRADES:
Manly^ / Blacktown^ vs Parramatta^ at HE Laybutt Fields, Sat - Flegg 12:20pm / Cup 3pm​

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Manly just need to run at Blake and Bwyce and kick to Plodinson and they will rack up 50.

Turbo to score at least 2.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Manly just need to run at Blake and Bwyce and kick to Plodinson and they will rack up 50.

Turbo to score at least 2.
No way in hell Bwyce (lol) keeps he position, Eels gotta have better depth than that plodder

Still no sure on TT, looked a little lame during the Doggies game

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No way in hell Bwyce (lol) keeps he position, Eels gotta have better depth than that plodder

Nope, If Manly are serious they should run up a cricket score.

Bazal

Post Whore

Bruh the Eels forum thought Bryce had a good game last week and is better than Doorey 😂

Exsilium

First Grade
I think Manly will win but I'd like to see Parra win. I don't think they have played poorly, rather they are proper rusty and it will only take a good win to put them back on course.

Manly by 2

Parra will be buoyed by the fact they won't be dropping into Ashley & Martin until at least the end of 2025. Eels by 6.

Sir Bradley Parker celebrates 100 Games... Eagles by 10...

I'm sure Manly would celebrate this if they could only identify what Brad Parker looks like. 100 games is a mean feat when you're a bit of a myth. Imagine DCE throwing the ball out to his edge, "oh yeah, there's this guy out there in the centres, can't really recall his name, or what he looks like, but I throw it out to him. Nothing ever comes of it, but hey it's a team effort".

Maybe they could do up a banner with a stock standard guy in a Manly jersey, but where the head is meant to be put a question mark. Then put in the words "Congratulations on 100 games, random Manly guy".

Grapple

Bench
Multi-cultural round is one of my favourite rounds. I remember growing up watching league in the early 90's thinking, man.... how come these cultures that I don't know anything about aren't represented more in NRL?

Multi-bets for multi-culture round.

Parra by 2 only if Turbo gets injured.

GongPanther

Referee
Sir Bradley Parker celebrates 100 Games... Eagles by 10...
Knighted by "King Nathan Of The Chin".

IMO, this will be one of those momentous games when everything gets flipped on it's head. The media, notably Ch 9 and the SMH, are mellowing towards a Parra win.

Most Parra supporters have already assumed the position only found in the Kama Sutra, and just about every Manly fan, are camping outside their betting agencies in readiness to collect their winning with the wheelbarrow they brought to carry home their winnings.

But uh-uh, not me. Parra have their proverbial backs to the wall, and another loss would be intolerable. This scenario I've seen not too often, but when it does, I'd wished I had put the house on it. Parra 22-16 x $10. (either way for insurance)