What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R4 Sun - Newcastle 24-14 Canberra @ McDonald Jones

Round 4: Newcastle v Canberra

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 4
Newcastle Knights v Canberra Raiders
McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton, New Lambton (TICKETS)
Sunday 26 March 2023

Gates 10:45am / Jersey Flegg U21 (NEW v CAN) 11:05am / NSW Cup (NEW v CAN) 1:35pm / NRL kickoff 4:05pm, broadcast live on Nine Network & 9Now, Fox League & Kayo Sports

NEW2022TEAM.png

1. Lachlan Miller 2. Hymel Hunt 3. Dane Gagai 4. Bradman Best 5. Greg Marzhew 6. Tyson Gamble 7. Jackson Hastings 8. Daniel Saifiti 9. Jayden Brailey 10. Leo Thompson 11. Brodie Jones 12. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 13. Kurt Mann 14. Phoenix Crossland 15. Jack Hetherington 16. Mathew Croker 17. Jack Johns 18. Dylan Lucas 19. Adam Clune 20. Thomas Cant 21. Enari Tuala 22. Tyson Frizell

CAN2023TEAM.png

1. Sebastian Kris 2. James Schiller 3. Matthew Timoko 4. Harley Smith-Shields 5. Albert Hopoate 6. Jack Wighton 7. Jamal Fogarty 8. Josh Papali'i 9. Zac Woolford 10. Joseph Tapine 11. Hudson Young 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Corey Harawira-Naera 14. Tom Starling 15. Pasami Saulo 16. Corey Horsburgh 17. Emre Guler 18. Matt Frawley 19. Brad Schneider 20. Trey Mooney 21. Semi Valemei 22. Peter Hola

A-REF-BW-2023TEAM.png

Referee: Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Kasey Badger, Michael Wise
Video Referee: Grant Atkins

LOWER GRADES:
Newcastle^ v Canberra^ at McDonald Jones, Sun - Flegg 11:05am, NSW Cup 1:35pm​

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
We have no forwards left so even with Raiders wackiness they'll spend too much time in our 20m zone not to win.

Valheru

Coach
Newcastle have shown some grit to open the season. I give them a chance e at home here.

Apey

Staff member
D. Saifiti won't play, Mann probably won't, nor Jack Johns. Frizzell apparently very unlikely.

Meanwhile the Raiders get double good news with Papalii back and Levi out.

As long as Raiders don't produce some Tigers tier attack, they will shit this in.

nick87

Coach
You never wish an injury on anyone, and that sort of injury is particularly nasty
But I don’t know a single raiders fan who understands how Levi jumped the queue at hooker or why Stuart rated him

the guy f**king stinks

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Look at that raiders line-up - how we manage to keep all that elite cattle under the salary cap is one of the great mysteries.

mozza91

Coach
Message to Raiders’ fans regarding the quality and depth of your forward pack:
You’re welcome.
How about you return the favour by letting us win on Sunday?

gerg

Juniors
Message to Raiders’ fans regarding the quality and depth of your forward pack:
You’re welcome.
How about you return the favour by letting us win on Sunday?

To be fair Brodie Jones is an elite player and des.... sorry I can't even finish the sentence.

Thank you.

This Year?

Immortal
I always mark this game on my calendar since joining LU. Skeepe has alot of expectation to meet this season. I'm really looking forward to this thread.