What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R4 Sun - St Geo Illa 8-40 Cronulla @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 4: St Geo Illa v Cronulla

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Puntoue

Juniors
Ok mate. The charade has gone on long enough.

A sharks fan with an actual sense of humour in a game day thread? No one is buying that.

Tell us who you really support. It’s Parra, isn’t it?

I’ve never been so offended in my life, you say I have a sense of humour then accuse me of being a Parra fan!? Everyone knows Eels fans aren’t funny, we all just humour them because of pity!

Why do you think we watch Parramatta games each week? For fun!? I well I didn’t see anybody laughing, did you!? … well I did see those Penrith fans laughing…

Bazal

Post Whore
I’ve never been so offended in my life, you say I have a sense of humour then accuse me of being a Parra fan!? Everyone knows Eels fans aren’t funny, we all just humour them because of pity!

Why do you think we watch Parramatta games each week? For fun!? I well I didn’t see anybody laughing, did you!? … well I did see those Penrith fans laughing…

We're absolutely hilarious mate you just have to be into self loathing and nihilism

Warnecke

Juniors
Why have NRLW players on the Foxtel panel? I understand the Corporate Social Responsibility angle of it but they have offered ZILCH in game analysis and ANY constructive comments...to the point of doing their own credibility a major disservice!

SBD82

Coach

They’re still watching though mate. They must have cracking senses of humour.

I heard some of them aren’t even bald.

Puntoue

Juniors
We're absolutely hilarious mate you just have to be into self loathing and nihilism

Nah you guys are alright, it’s Dragons fans you need to watch out for.

They lure you in with Simpsons memes, then next minute they’re asking your clubs members to email the board with reasons why a swap of Hynes for Woods would be beneficial for the Sharks…

SBD82

Coach
Why have NRLW players on the Foxtel panel? I understand the Corporate Social Responsibility angle of it but they have offered ZILCH in game analysis and ANY constructive comments...to the point of doing their own credibility a major disservice!
So… you’re saying they fit in perfectly?

Latest posts