What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R4 Sun - Warriors 16-14 Canterbury @ Mt Smart

Round 4: Warriors v Canterbury

• Warriors

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yes, valid question, but also I think you are assigning Walker's error to him
I was talking about his shuffling hit up where he ran 3 metres forwards and got drilled 8 metres backwards. He doesn’t offer much at all.

skeepe

Immortal
I always wondered what happened to that weird kid from that Will Ferrell movie Kicking and Screaming. Looks like he ended up in the second row for the Bulldogs

1679802397765.jpeg

Meth

Staff member
I was talking about his shuffling hit up where he ran 3 metres forwards and got drilled 8 metres backwards. He doesn’t offer much at all.

Oh yeah, well, as I said, valid question.

Last week, Tevaga and Walker as a duo were great. Not so good this week. Generally, i think 2 of them is 1 too many. Pre season, I thought Walker going well would be the death of Tevaga

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Oh yeah, well, as I said, valid question.

Last week, Tevaga and Walker as a duo were great. Not so good this week. Generally, i think 2 of them is 1 too many. Pre season, I thought Walker going well would be the death of Tevaga
I didn’t get to see much of that game, yeah they are both similar players not sure you can carry both.

Meth

Staff member
I didn’t get to see much of that game, yeah they are both similar players not sure you can carry both.

Yeah, they are being touted as a bit of a double act at the moment. I think it works a little better with Barnett playing some big minutes.

Latest posts