What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R4 Thu - Parramatta 17-16* Penrith @ CommBank

Round 4: Parramatta v Penrith

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 4
Parramatta Eels v Penrith Panthers
CommBank Stadium, Parramatta, Parramatta (TICKETS)
Thursday 23 March 2023

Gates 5:10pm / NSW Cup (PAR v PEN) 5:20pm / NRL kickoff 8:00pm, broadcast live on Nine Network & 9Now, Fox League & Kayo Sports

PAR2022TEAM.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Viliami Penisini 4. Waqa Blake 5. Bailey Simonsson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Junior Paulo 11. Bryce Cartwright 12. Ryan Matterson 13. J'maine Hopgood 14. Matt Doorey 15. Brendan Hands 16. Wiremu Greig 17. Makahesi Makatoa 18. Jakob Arthur 19. Jirah Momoisea 20. Ofahiki Ogden 21. Toni Mataele 22. Haze Dunster

PEN2022TEAM.png

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Sunia Turuva 3. Izack Tago 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Brian To'o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. Moses Leota 9. Mitch Kenny 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Luke Garner 12. Liam Martin 13. Isaah Yeo 14. Soni Luke 15. Scott Sorensen 16. Spencer Leniu 17. Jaeman Salmon 18. Matt Eisenhuth 19. Zac Hosking 20. Tyrone Peachey 21. Jack Cogger 22. Thomas Jenkins

A-REF-BW-2023TEAM.png

Referee: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Liam Kennedy, Dave Munro
Video Referee: Adam Gee

LOWER GRADES:
Parramatta^ v Penrith^ at Commbank, Thu - NSW Cup 5:20pm
Parramatta^ v Penrith^ at New Era, Sat - Flegg 3:15pm​

Last edited:

JamesRustle

First Grade
I'll be sick to the gills of hearing "GF replay" / "revenge", etc by about Tuesday. Penrith to repeat the dose and remind Parra of who their father is.

Stinkfinger

Juniors
I dint think parra have been that bad. Prior to the GF they were the only team that could claim having a good record against Penrith from 2020-22.

Parra by 2 in a desperate performance.
They've conceded 11 tries in their last two outings, but they have a history of beating this opponent on the back of poor showings. Only in the early part of the season when it doesn't matter though. I'd put a lazy 50 cents on them with the start.

GongPanther

Referee
I'll go for Parra in this by 4 or Panthers by the 28-12 GF score. At home Parra will be up for this, or it's curtains for the year as they play Easts next week.

Grapple

Bench
Gee wiz. Who do you tip?

Penrith on paper. But Parra on the ipad.
Both teams have enough talent.
And it's a battle of the compass.
Penrith not the same team they once were but still great.
Parramatta decent enough and what is great anyway?
Parra surely looking for a win playing at home.
Penrith coming off a bye looking for a win.

I hope Parra win.
I think Penrith will.

I'm still tipping Parramatta in my tipping comp and that's all that matters.