What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R5 Sat - Brisbane 46-12 Wests Tigers @ Suncorp

Round 5: Brisbane v Wests Tigers

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 5
Brisbane Broncos v Wests Tigers
Suncorp Stadium, Milton, Milton (TICKETS)
Saturday 1 April 2023

Gates 5pm / NRL kickoff 6:35pm, broadcast at 7:35pm live Fox League and Kayo Sports

BRI2023TEAM.png

1. Reece Walsh 2. Jesse Arthars 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Herbie Farnworth 5. Selwyn Cobbo 6. Ezra Mam 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Thomas Flegler 9. Billy Walters 10. Payne Haas 11. Kurt Capewell 12. Jordan Riki 13. Patrick Carrigan 14. Cory Paix 15. Keenan Palasia 16. Corey Jensen 17. Martin Taupau 18. Deine Mariner 19. Brendan Piakura 20. Kobe Hetherington 21. Jock Madden 22. Brendan Frei

WST2022TEAM.png

1. Adam Doueihi 2. Charlie Staines 3. Brent Naden 4. Asu Kepaoa 5. Junior Tupou 6. Brandon Wakeham 7. Luke Brooks 8. Stefano Utoikamanu 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. David Klemmer 11. Isaiah Papali'i 12. John Bateman 13. Fonua Pole 14. Jake Simpkin 15. Alex Twal 16. Justin Matamua 17. Starford To'a 18. Shawn Blore 19. Joe Ofahengaue 20. Tukimihia Simpkins 21. Daine Laurie 22. Alex Seyfarth

A-REF-BW-2023TEAM.png

Referee: Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Peter Gough, Dan Munroe
Video Referee: Matt Noyen

LOWER GRADES:
Souths Logan^ v Norths^ at Logan Metro, Sat - QLD Cup 6pm
Redcliffe v Wynnum^ at Kayo, Sun - QLD Cup 2:10pm

Western Subs^ v Warriors at Lidcombe, Sun - NSW Cup 1pm
Wests Tigers^ - Flegg BYE​

Last edited:

some11

Referee
Believe it or not the Tigers will probably win this.

Do yourselves a favour and take them at the line.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Believe it or not the Tigers will probably win this.

Do yourselves a favour and take them at the line.
I’ve got a feeling it will be reasonably close. If it gets to +18.5 definitely worth a go. Brisbane have been a bit off the last 2 weeks and are probably nearing a loss. However They can just go bang and put a stack of points on quickly as we saw v saints, which is something we don’t have.

This Year?

Immortal
If the Broncos can put 40 on a shit team like the Dragons I shudder to think how many they will put on the Tigers if they get going.
Kevvie should rest anyone if they have any slight niggles and spread the minutes around his forward rotation.

Fangs

Coach
Broncos were poor last week, expecting a big improvement.

This could get ugly for the Tigers. They had a better second half against the Storm but they aren't playing with any confidence. I'd suggest they drop one of their wingers as that might turn things around for them.

Stinkfinger

Juniors
WT not as bad as they seem. Broncos not as good as they seem. It won't matter, Broncos, at home of course, too good here.

Vic Mackey

Referee
That's coaching not talent IMO

Maybe, but guys like Kepaoa and Tupou in the backs have all improved considerably over the past 12 months. I dont see any charactierstics of a good fullback in him, maybe a lower level five eighth.

Also seems fairly unprofessional off the field, his instagram is him pissing it up and riding skateboards every weekend

Latest posts