What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R6 Thu - Melbourne 28-8 Sydney @ AAMI

Round 6: Melbourne v Sydney

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 6
Melbourne Storm v Sydney Roosters
AAMI Park, Melbourne, Melbourne (TICKETS)
Thursday 6 April 2023

Gates open at 6:30pm, NRL kickoff 7:50pm. Broadcast live on Nine Network, 9Now, Fox League and Kayo.

MEL2022TEAM.png

1. Nick Meaney 2. William Warbrick 3. Reimis Smith 4. Justin Olam 5. Xavier Coates 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Tui Kamikamica 9. Harry Grant 10. Christian Welch 11. Trent Loiero 12. Eliesa Katoa 13. Josh King 14. Bronson Garlick 15. Alec MacDonald 16. Tom Eisenhuth 17. Tariq Sims 18. Jordan Grant 19. Grant Anderson 20. Tyran Wishart 21. Jack Howarth 22. Jonah Pezet

SYD2022TEAM.png

1. Joseph Manu 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Joseph Suaalii 4. Drew Hutchison 5. Jaxson Paulo 6. Luke Keary 7. Sam Walker 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Brandon Smith 10. Lindsay Collins 11. Egan Butcher 12. Nat Butcher 13. Victor Radley 14. Jake Turpin 15. Terrell May 16. Corey Allan 17. Fletcher Baker 18. Naufahu Whyte 19. Paul Momirovski 20. Sandon Smith 21. Siua Wong 22. Ben Thomas

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Kasey Badger, Darian Furner
Video Referee: Gerard Sutton;

LOWER GRADES:
Canberra v Melbourne^ / Sydney^ at Belconnen, Fri - Flegg 1pm / NSW Cup 2:45pm
St Geo Illa v Norths at Collegians, Sat - NSW Cup 1:45pm
Newcastle v Sydney^ at McDonald Jones, Sun - Flegg 1:45pm​

Last edited:

moffla

Bench
Have a feeling that the Souths win might have kicked us into gear a little. Storm by 4 points at home.

This Year?

Immortal
If the Roosters play this smart the Storm could be the 2nd entry into LU's favourite thread.
Instead they will completely overcook it and win by 2 in a dogfight.

Just amazes me how the "brains rust" at the Daily telegraph were prognosticating that Suaalii would be named at fullback for this game with Tedesco out. I pedicetd it would be Manu for two reasons. Firstly because it would mean that they wound't have to change its left side combination of Tupou and Suaalii to Tupou and Hutchison instead. secondly, and in light of recent developments, more importantly, with Suaalii off to union at the end of next year, Manu is the pea in the pod to be Tedesco's successor at fullback.

Buzz and co should lay off the juma juice.

Valheru

Coach
Robbo actually cites the corresponding game last year as the beginning of the end of our season. It was a brutal affair which the team never recovered from. I think the same can be said for Melbourne.

Completely different circumstances this year. Dont know who will win but expecting a different type of game.

GongPanther

Referee
Just amazes me how the "brains rust" at the Daily telegraph were prognosticating that Suaalii would be named at fullback for this game with Tedesco out. I pedicetd it would be Manu for two reasons. Firstly because it would mean that they wound't have to change its left side combination of Tupou and Suaalii to Tupou and Hutchison instead. secondly, and in light of recent developments, more importantly, with Suaalii off to union at the end of next year, Manu is the pea in the pod to be Tedesco's successor at fullback.

Buzz and co should lay off the juma juice.
They should wean off stealing the world's oxygen supply.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Robbo actually cites the corresponding game last year as the beginning of the end of our season. It was a brutal affair which the team never recovered from. I think the same can be said for Melbourne.

Completely different circumstances this year. Dont know who will win but expecting a different type of game.
Here's to history repeating.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
It's raining in Melbourne, so I think Melbourne will light their soy candles and whip out their Himalayan yak pashmina shawls and get home, just