What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R7 Thu - Dolphins 14-36 Souths @ Suncorp

Round 7: Dolphins v Souths

• Dolphins

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Cody Walker exchanging niceties
poop-dog.gif

to_ddeath

Coach
Disgraceful second half, especially that giant useless lump of a centre.
Between him, the diet Malteser & Dickbag Chodey, I couldn’t conjure up enough vomit to make a regurgitation happen…

GongPanther

Referee
You right. Should have been 24 if Latrell didn't miss the last kick
I predicted them to fold on the hour mark as they piled on three tries between the 61st and 67nd minutes.

Souths didn't need to play their best and the Fins were a bit reckless and careless at times which led to their eventual demise. Souths controlled it well for the most part which should bide them well for next Thursday's match V Panthers.

Danika is an absolute goddess. Would pay a months wage just to smell one of her farts.
She appears to have a balanced diet. I’m just guessing but there really are a lot of “pro-biotic” this and macro that products available these days, you’d think she’d peel off a mean one at least every now and then.

yobbo84

First Grade
I predicted them to fold on the hour mark as they piled on three tries between the 61st and 67nd minutes.

Souths didn't need to play their best and the Fins were a bit reckless and careless at times which led to their eventual demise. Souths controlled it well for the most part which should bide them well for next Thursday's match V Panthers.
We start like tonight against the Panthers we lose by 40.

Hoping for a much improved showing next week.

big hit!

Bench
Walker pinball try was a turning point. Isaako was in the field of play when it bounced off him though. Only just.

Sin bin the nail.

Still, souths looked a different team in the second half once they minimised their errors, and ran and tackled with intent! Began to win the ruck, qptb, lots of post-contact metres, and they're not a team you want to give space to out wide. Redcliffe just couldn't get organised in defence.