What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Pauly1

Juniors
The four or five rorters players you named aren’t very smart the three bunnies you named are smart and a smart footballer will always beat a dumb footballer I think
Don't know about the other bunnies footballers being smart, apart from Murray!
It's not about being smart! Its about having mongrel and drive.
Who is our mongrel leader?
I would probably say Arrow, with some doubt.

callmack1

Staff member
Rabbitohs extend contract of Thomas Burgess until at least the end of 2024: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...homas-burgess-until-at-least-the-end-of-2024/

Yewwwww!!! The best news to come home to after a long day! Tommy's over the moon to stay, and I'm over the moon that he's staying! I know it's only for one extra year but that's still huge for us. Stoked with that! He could potentially move into second all time Rabbitohs appearances which would be an insane achievement.

Onya Tommy!

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors

‘We would go to the next level’: Could Wighton join Latrell at South Sydney?​

"Latrell Mitchell has urged Jack Wighton to consider a shock switch to play alongside him and Cody Walker at South Sydney, claiming a premiership is the last piece of the puzzle for one of the game’s most decorated players."