What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Season Draw

Penrose_11

Juniors
I see we’re only playing Panthers, Eels, Bunnies, Rorters and Storm once next year. That’s gotta be a good thing. A tough 1st 10 weeks though

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
Our draw always seems ok at the start of the year... and at the end, but somehow we do poorly...

Good to get those teams just once, but highlights the inequity in the season structure - so much depends on whether the Sharks and Cowboys can back up - they should probably use some broader (3 seasons or so ) metric (think they just use 1?)

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Our draw always seems ok at the start of the year... and at the end, but somehow we do poorly...

Good to get those teams just once, but highlights the inequity in the season structure - so much depends on whether the Sharks and Cowboys can back up - they should probably use some broader (3 seasons or so ) metric (think they just use 1?)
Yeah the Sharks last season played every team that missed the top 8 twice, huge advantage

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
These things aren’t really that worthwhile because the strength of teams change from year to year, but here is a difficulty rating

56BD5D61-EFA8-42F8-A03C-07C4D88D4767.png

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Great, now we can all move on from that silly notion that the NRL would ever consider making the rest of the competition play their home games here, or that clubs would act selflessly in volunteering to do so. Yes, that includes you SJ.

Blair

Coach
It's not just Saturday night piss talk (I hope) but next year will see me at Mt Smart for the very first time.