What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Season Tickets

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Season tickets email is out. Nice $40 increase on last year for a GA ticket.

Not sure if the price increase for other areas im sure you guys will tell me.

Maybe the extra $40 will allow us to afford a cleaner for the toilets. Unlikely though.

Special K

Coach
I want upper or your side of lower but seems impossible.

I can afford the jump, but would be hard for some given the current climate. I think the club should do a bit of reminding about the covid discounts.

shadowboxer

First Grade
If it’s a decent seat and you can get a few it’s worth it for sure - hard to find though I would say.
If the Flexi 5 option is there, I’ll probally hit that with all going on- will just wait to the week before the season starts and get the full season for the same price!!!

Ozzi_78

First Grade
If it’s a decent seat and you can get a few it’s worth it for sure - hard to find though I would say.
If the Flexi 5 option is there, I’ll probally hit that with all going on- will just wait to the week before the season starts and get the full season for the same price!!!
This. They dropped full season price late last year. Annoyed those who bought for Xmas.

shadowboxer

First Grade
In the clubs defence it wasn’t till earlier this year, but still it was pretty ordinary. It was hard to even use the Flexi pass Imi less you got in early due to the sellouts, which would have been driven by the number of cheap season passes

Ozzi_78

First Grade
In the clubs defence it wasn’t till earlier this year, but still it was pretty ordinary. It was hard to even use the Flexi pass Imi less you got in early due to the sellouts, which would have been driven by the number of cheap season passes
Poorly worded by me…. They dropped the price not long before season started.

shaggs

Coach
If you are GA person like me, I wait till they send the “sale” email and renew then. Heaps cheaper

Ozzi_78

First Grade
So rest of ticketing is open to public, MP, PB, ETU, ETL all sold out.

Why do I find that hard to believe?

Anyway... im likley to go GA full season again anyway but I try the Concourse option to see what's available, the concourse could put you in 3 very different spots - North east or west corner or some bays in the South east corner.

Youd think once you have decided to fork out the extra $30 you'd get an option to choose an available seat right?

Nup dont be silly! "Seat allocation to be confirmed" - but click here to check out.

Yeah sure im gonna pay $400+ for a lucky dip seat and get a front row with kids!

They wonder why people dont bother.

Craigshark

First Grade
So rest of ticketing is open to public, MP, PB, ETU, ETL all sold out.

Why do I find that hard to believe?

Anyway... im likley to go GA full season again anyway but I try the Concourse option to see what's available, the concourse could put you in 3 very different spots - North east or west corner or some bays in the South east corner.

Youd think once you have decided to fork out the extra $30 you'd get an option to choose an available seat right?

Nup dont be silly! "Seat allocation to be confirmed" - but click here to check out.

Yeah sure im gonna pay $400+ for a lucky dip seat and get a front row with kids!

They wonder why people dont bother.

they’re pretty pathetic. I’m having my own issues with them at the moment where they have two seats available but the seats are two seats apart. I politely asked if it would be possible to ask one of the members in the seats in between to move down one so that the available seats would be next to each other. Refused to do it and got a very abrupt email like I was the worst person in the world for even suggesting it. Totally get it if someone doesn’t want to move one seat across, that’s their prerogative, but I didn’t think it would be that bigger deal to at least ask the question.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
they’re pretty pathetic. I’m having my own issues with them at the moment where they have two seats available but the seats are two seats apart. I politely asked if it would be possible to ask one of the members in the seats in between to move down one so that the available seats would be next to each other. Refused to do it and got a very abrupt email like I was the worst person in the world for even suggesting it. Totally get it if someone doesn’t want to move one seat across, that’s their prerogative, but I didn’t think it would be that bigger deal to at least ask the question.
I’m still waiting for a reply to an email I sent last year about the members merchandise credit. I don’t think they are gonna reply. :)

Frenzy.

Immortal

I reckon if you and your second ticket holder would only have to flank someone once to have THEM offer to move. Pass the chips, here's ya beer, lean across the snorkel, reach behind to tap ya mate/partner etc.

Doesn't mitigate the club's failings but could be done.