What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Season Tickets

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I reckon if you and your second ticket holder would only have to flank someone once to have THEM offer to move. Pass the chips, here's ya beer, lean across the snorkel, reach behind to tap ya mate/partner etc.

Doesn't mitigate the club's failings but could be done.
Sharks score… Craig leans over for a massive chest bump… wouldn’t take long haha

Craigshark

First Grade
I reckon if you and your second ticket holder would only have to flank someone once to have THEM offer to move. Pass the chips, here's ya beer, lean across the snorkel, reach behind to tap ya mate/partner etc.

Doesn't mitigate the club's failings but could be done.

haha yeah I know.. it’ll most likely work out like you said. just seems lazy on their behalf that’s all. I’m not asking to move heaven and earth.

Tiger Shark

Bench
So rest of ticketing is open to public, MP, PB, ETU, ETL all sold out.

Why do I find that hard to believe?

Anyway... im likley to go GA full season again anyway but I try the Concourse option to see what's available, the concourse could put you in 3 very different spots - North east or west corner or some bays in the South east corner.

Youd think once you have decided to fork out the extra $30 you'd get an option to choose an available seat right?

Nup dont be silly! "Seat allocation to be confirmed" - but click here to check out.

Yeah sure im gonna pay $400+ for a lucky dip seat and get a front row with kids!

They wonder why people dont bother.
Why would you find it hard to believe?

They sold out several games last year and still have limited capacity, couple that with the legion of bandwagon fans and we had a successful year I’m not surprised memberships are doing well.

I think we had something like 6000 auto renew?

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Why would you find it hard to believe?

They sold out several games last year and still have limited capacity, couple that with the legion of bandwagon fans and we had a successful year I’m not surprised memberships are doing well.

I think we had something like 6000 auto renew?
Because it was the day after renewals ended. That means ever person and then some renewed their season seats in the stands and the extras were also taken up.

Additionally I know of many people who didn’t renew due to price rises.

I’m holding off waiting for them to drop the season price again like last year. That was really annoying.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Daniel from the membership team at sharks called me today to see why I hadn’t renewed.

Calm down Sharks... it’s November. When I see if you halve the price like last year then I will get my membership. Relax.

Special K

Coach
Go easy on them. Cold calls are brutal and the club really relies on membership and those guys/girls would get paid 3/5ths of f**k all.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Go easy on them. Cold calls are brutal and the club really relies on membership and those guys/girls would get paid 3/5ths of f**k all.
Not sure why their job choice plays a part SK but last year they were going hard on memberships for pre Xmas delivery, proceeded to miss the pre Xmas delivery promise and then dropped the price to that of Flexi 5 for full season. I wasn’t rude at all to Daniel but I’ve got some skin in the game on this one.

R-15-3

Juniors
Not sure why their job choice plays a part SK but last year they were going hard on memberships for pre Xmas delivery, proceeded to miss the pre Xmas delivery promise and then dropped the price to that of Flexi 5 for full season. I wasn’t rude at all to Daniel but I’ve got some skin in the game on this one.

Use lube, should never leave skin behind.

Special K

Coach
They don't set the prices/promotion/sending packages they are probably just young fellas doing there best that is all. Tough job and they are probably fans like the rest of us. Not saying you'd be rude but just saying those jobs they are doing for the club are f**king thankless and usually the ones who cop all the shit.

Or smash them. Up to you.

yadamisha

Juniors
Looks like all reserved seats in the ground that are pre sold are now sold out to season seat holders!

Last edited:
I just received the email and account to choose what you are entitled to, and buy, with your membership.
It's not too bad, a few different things on it. I have a feeling the seat covers with personalised names on them could be very popular.

Craigshark

First Grade
I just received the email and account to choose what you are entitled to, and buy, with your membership.
It's not too bad, a few different things on it. I have a feeling the seat covers with personalised names on them could be very popular.

some of the items are a rip off.. plus they are charging for the plastic card to enter the ground with. Lol. I see they’ve taken away the credit to use at the sharks store in favour of this, which is mostly just junk to be honest.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
some of the items are a rip off.. plus they are charging for the plastic card to enter the ground with. Lol. I see they’ve taken away the credit to use at the sharks store in favour of this, which is mostly just junk to be honest.
Wait, you’re saying. Your membership card the membership you’re paying for already is extra??

When hasn't it been junk?
Just more variety of junk this time.
As far as the card goes, if you don't have one, would your membership tickets be on your phone or something? That's what i gathered, as you do not have to take the offer up.
You can spend $75 on other things.